Complete Library list for "Tolkienesque" trophy

pilkjaer

Hi!

Here is the complete list of all Library for 100% and a "Tolkienesque" trophy.

Basically it contains all mobs, bosses, ship upgrades, co-op and game ranks. It takes round 15h (depending on skill and other trophies) to complete. Now with latest patch it became even easier. May be now it can be done even in less then 10h.

If you play the game on PSV you don't need to care about the Co-op. You can get 100% on PSV and get the trophy. If you then load the save in PS3 you will automatically get all the trophies including the "Tolkienesque".

To get 100% on PS3 you will need extra controller. 3 colors (red, green, yellow) correspond number assigned to the player that joins your game (2,3 or 4). What you can do now is to connect the controller (press "X") and start any game. This will get your "Red Ship" entry (new controller get ID 2 assign by default). To disconnect the controller from the game you can just press "O" in the main menu. After that you can just press and hold the "PS" button. Then select "Controller Settings" -> "Reassign the controller". Change the controller number from "2" to "3". Rejoin the game. Repeat the steps above and then do the same with controller number assigned to 4. This will get you all needed co-op Library entries on PS3.

p.s. There was a new Retro DLC released. If someone knows the new Library entries - just let me know and I will add them.

1. Basic
  2. Hibernater
  3. Homer
  4. Bomber
  5. Arrow
  6. Freezer
  7. Shielder
  8. Splitter
  9. Splitted
  10. Boomer
  11. Fat basic
  12. Trailer
  13. Invicibads
  14. TSOL canon
  15. Orb
  16. Fireball
  17. Hell splitter
  18. Hell rainer
  19. Fogger
  20. Laser planets
  21. Wormhole
  22. Hell cascade
  23. Spike cascade
  24. Core boss
  25. Turret boss
  26. Bullet boss
  27. Firewall boss
  28. Giant crab
  29. Scrapyard
  30. Meteor boss
  31. Asteroid
  32. Solid planet
  33. Gas giant
  34. Gas gates
  35. A sun
  36. Red ship (Only on PS3)
  37. Green ship (Only on PS3)
  38. Yellow ship (Only on PS3)
  39. Mothership
  40. Back pressure
  41. Starbits
  42. Giant laser
  43. Barricade
  44. Blobs
  45. Blackhole
  46. Dinosaur
  47. Frozen
  48. Split laser
  49. Spin
  50. A phonebox
  51. Chargebeam
  52. Powerup pads
  53. Pandora's box
  54. Minefield
  55. Portals
  56. Parallel cascade
  57. Laser Levels
  58. Good gas
  59. Bad gas
  60. Vikings
  61. Pirates
  62. Zombies
  63. Ghostship
  64. Ninjas
  65. Classic mode
  66. Boss rush mode
  67. Arcade mode
  68. Pacifism mode
  69. Countdown mode
  70. Nightmare mode
  71. Marathon mode
  72. Naked mode
  73. Remix mode
  74. Hell mode
  75. Peaceful mode
  76. Exhibition mode
  77. Wideband
  78. Polarshot
  79. Contra
  80. Coherence
  81. Frequency
  82. Magnetcoil
  83. Electromagnet
  84. Orbital
  85. Claymore
  86. Base engine
  87. Radioshield
  88. Wingcannon
  89. Ultra weapons
  90. Grasshopper
  91. Hedgehog
  92. Pocket jaffa
  93. Third class technician
  94. Solid boss
  95. Blue leader
  96. Super chief
  97. Great master
  98. Ultra master
  99. Master master

Enjoy!

Edited by pilkjaer

Hey, just a question. I played the vita version and I found nothing related to HORSE minigame. Some say that in PS3 you have to play coop for an entry, can you tell me which one it is?

Thanks!

Horse minigame is just rubbish. Only if you play it with your friends. Otherwise people never respond and if you remove the game you automatically become a looser :thumbsdown:

I checked the list (on PSV) and I can't put a finger on something co-op related. I don't know if it's some special locations or mobs that will appear only in co-op version. I will soon delete my save for KOTS trophy-farm so I can check what I will get in co-op on PS3. Just need to get "Check out my Pad" first... I will also check the PS3 Library list to see if there is something there that is co-op specific.

Horse minigame is just rubbish. Only if you play it with your friends. Otherwise people never respond and if you remove the game you automatically become a looser :thumbsdown:

I checked the list (on PSV) and I can't put a finger on something co-op related. I don't know if it's some special locations or mobs that will appear only in co-op version. I will soon delete my save for KOTS trophy-farm so I can check what I will get in co-op on PS3. Just need to get "Check out my Pad" first... I will also check the PS3 Library list to see if there is something there that is co-op specific.

Ok. there are 2 different Libraries on PS3 and Vita. If you play the game on PSV, you don't need to care about the co-op. I will update the main post.

That's a very good question because I got 9 occurences in my library in my regular game but I never knew what it was.

The description doesn't help at all, says "just a phonebox, don't ask anything" or something like that. It must be a reference to Doctor Who but I don't know what it looks like in game at all...

I haven't seen the DLC yet. If you know the entries I can add them. You can post them here or just PM me.

I'm sorry, I have bought the DLC on the VITA before the official release. It has been removed and re-added since then.

Right now I'm not playing Big Sky Infinity after a -nervous breakdown- due to the discovery that "King of the skies" trophy it's glitched with the new patch.

And I discovered it the hard way.

I downloaded the Retro DLC, played it, noticed that were some new entries in the library, and soon after I had to delete the whole game for "King of the Skies" purpose, because on VITA you can not delete saved-files, you have to delete the whole game, if you want to start over (it is insane I know).

So at the moment I have not installed Retro DLC, neither I have the Retro library entries unlocked, I'm sorry.

Finally my game is in italian, but I think I can fix it easly by changing the language in system options.

I will try to provide the entries in future, however I have to unlock all the other ones, before redownload Retro DLC, otherwise I will not understand which they are.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
This list is missing an entry between "Split laser" and "Spin". It's the only one I'm missing. Anyone got an idea what it is?

I hope it's not DLC related, cause I haven't bought any. :/

anyone figured this one out yet?.. its on the PS3 version of the game.. checked the Vita already.. doesn't show a space between them..

EDIT: well i figured out it was called "Ghostship".. i think you get it from having a player 2 in the screen without doing anything at all.. only controlled player 1.

Edited by xStOnEhEaDx
more info..

• 3 months later...
anyone figured this one out yet?.. its on the PS3 version of the game.. checked the Vita already.. doesn't show a space between them..

EDIT: well i figured out it was called "Ghostship".. i think you get it from having a player 2 in the screen without doing anything at all.. only controlled player 1.

Ghostship is one of the enemies that appears during the blackhole events. They look like pirate ships (not to be confused with the viking ships).

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...