Screwed up from the begining LAL.

Sohunter

I got this free from ps+ but i didnt touched it becuase of the amount time you needed because of the tolkien trophy. But when the patch arrived i gave it a try, and when i saw that one trophy was to fully uppgrade the shop i knew that you could buy stars (2.000.000 for around 1 dollar) so i did that and the game is fucking hard atm. I have 93% on tolkien and im lvl 6. Would it be faster if i delete the game or should i continue? What is the fastest mode to get points? Hell?

Best regards.

Hello again :)

Im lvl 7 now at 18000 points. So its not so bad.. Only tophies im missing is the tolkien, 4 bosses at one round and check my pad. Dunno how im gonna complete check my pad becuase i barely got to drill into a astroid to get powerups. Im gonna delete the save when i got tolkien and do the boss trophy. Maybe its easier to get check my pad then? And btw. I cant last longer than 8-10 min on classic fully upgraded wich is around 1 million points. Its that good or bad?

Regards

I'd say Check out my pad is completely random. I played classic mode over and over again, and I've hardly seen more than one planet. Then I played another game and got 3 in a row at the beginning, plus two others along the game. I don't even remember having a very good score in that game. Never got to see so much in another round though.