New patch out today

PKopetzky

With Big Sky Infinity hitting over 200,000 downloads since it’s release the developers wanted to give back to the community that have supported the game thus far. They’re doing that by putting out a “Thank You” free update today that includes new content and improvements to the game.

The free update features three new bosses, two new enemies, six new black-hole environments and four new event types. You can see a preview of this content in the new trailer that’s embedded above this post. The patch is now live for owners of the game to download now.

Original site: Big Sky Infinity “Thank You” Patch Out Now | PSNStores

Dunno how this will affect trophies, but "six new black-hole environments" will probably make that trophy more obtainable.

Edit: Just got the black hole tropy, the new environments are IMO easier than the old one.

Edited by PKopetzky

wow i went from an 11 jaffa to a 16 third class technician in one classic game with only 1.5 mill points...rank score from 2600 to 5400... took me like 9 hours for the 2600 rank score pre patch

Oh man! Is this finally the patch that helps leveling? Is this game finally a reasonable 100%? Totally buying this right now :D

I just began today, I wonder, you only get stars from classic mode? Is there a good way to optimize this gain?

I have another question for you. As the patch add 3 new bosses, and I found in game there were only 7 bosses, it means that before patch there were only 4 bosses?

If that's true, it means the trophy "beat all bosses in one classic" must be easier prepatch, right?

Edited by GastNDorf

That's still to be determined as far as I know - perhaps it's still set to 4 bosses, but since that's a very elusive trophy we'd need someone to beat it post-patch.

i haven't gotten the trophy yet, and i also would like to know how it works post-patch.

i've beaten 3 bosses so far and no trophy, so it isn't easier, but with all the new black hole stuff, it seams easier to get further in a game IMO.

Man Tolkeinesque is so much faster now! As for King of the Skies, I got it in 28 minutes. Delete your game, reinstall, cancel the patch before it downloads. I bought only 2 slots of the Orbital just so I would have it, and about 1/5 of the Radio Shield. Then just play conservatively only killing what you have to and youll have it in no time! :dance: