How much time for 100% more or less?

MerioMerio

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Out of curiosity I checked this game at psnprofiles. Only 0.01% got the Tolkienesque trophy. My god! In fact, only one player has it :o_O: seems this game is not for me as I like to 100% my psn games.

PD one player of 8,763! impressive... I know the game is fairly new, but even so.

Edited by 4manaka

there will be more people eventually, and can anyone confirm that one guy got it legit. cause his profile seems questionable

thank god i'm not the only one ;P

i can confirm i got it legit, by just syncing vita version. Afaik there are no vita trophy hacks yet. So you can see I really was that .... "stupid" to play the game 24/7 for about 3 weeks, lol.

Current Status: Rank 7 - Level 39

If its true, that last entry is not unlocked for reaching rank 10. I might be done next weekend. So looking forward finishing this game :dance:

you mean you already have it at that rank?!

not yet there (It's basically me updating the new scores over there)

But will be done next weekend if Rank 9 is enough for 100%

I make ~1500 per day, need around 8k to get there.

Hope last entry really is something they named "Descriptions". othervise i need 8k more to go.

but as soon as I'm done i can cloudsave my savefile. download it on my vita which unlocks all trophies => I have a 100% save file.

If you dont have a 100% save file you cant unlock 100% trophies on vita bc it cant be hacked (yet)

• 4 weeks later...