...And the award for most irritating voice goes to...

Marisapo80

...Big Sky Infinity!!

Seriously, did the developers say to this guy "Right, we want you to crack as many crap jokes as possible whilst putting on a faux silverspoon English accent. They'll love it they will!!"..??

I don't. It was fucking irritating. As a result, your game lasted 10mins on my system before it was deleted. Bravo, dipshits.

Glad to see that the voice is mutable. Banging my head against wall? Not at all! If playing this for 10mins with an irritating twat talking at me was all it took to put me off, I don't feel that I've lost out on anything. Besides the voice, the game didn't particularly impress me as its nothing special. If anything, I'm glad I didn't pay money for this middle of the road shoot-em-up!

Edited by Marisapo80

The most annoying thing in the game is the forging. Half the time my ship explode on the contact of planets instead of forging through

This happened to me before I figured it out. To drill, you need to tap X or R1. Your ship will emit a blue glow of sorts and you won't be able to shoot if don'e properly. What I was doing was shooting and then tapping X/R1 and I kept exploding til I figured out I should stop shooting and just tap :)