General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game is now available on PSN. Trophies are as follows. This is the Vita list, haven't checked yet if PS3 shares the same list or not, as I'm not around my PS3 at the moment. No platinum trophy. 11 bronze, 2 silver, 1 gold.

Bronze Trophies:

Slaughterific - Destroy 1,000 bad guys

Close Encounters - Make a nearby bad guy envious of your drill <----(LOL)

Tolkienesque - See everything

Home Potato - Spend 20 seconds in the heart of an asteroid

Averagescorer - Get a highscore of 50,000 on each mode

Lucky number Seven - Smash through difficulty level 7

Attack of Boomer V - Destroy 5 enemies at once using a Boomer

x100 - Get a x100 multiplier

Check out my pad - This ship is fast and powerful

Check out my shop - Buy the shop

Black Holed - Peacefully survive a Black Hole!

Silver Trophies:

Massacrertastic - Destroy 20,000 enemies

Highscorer - Get a highscore of 125,000 on each mode

Gold Trophies:

King of the skies - Classic Mode - Defeat all bosses in one round!

I'm not really sure about this game...No demo...No trusted reviews yet...plus it looks rather bland. I mean the store just has some screenshots and not much else.

Even the trophies don't look so hot. It is tempting with cross buy, but I'm thinking it's only cross buy because it may suck (Not that cross buy games suck, I've enjoyed the many cross buy games available).

This is tough, because I don't usually pass up shoot'em up's...

Really need a demo or maybe a sale down the road to convince me to get this.

I'm not really sure about this game...No demo...No trusted reviews yet...plus it looks rather bland. I mean the store just has some screenshots and not much else.

Even the trophies don't look so hot. It is tempting with cross buy, but I'm thinking it's only cross buy because it may suck (Not that cross buy games suck, I've enjoyed the many cross buy games available).

I played it a bit on PS3 and it's a good shmup, fun to play and with random levels which I like. Problem is, Vita version is not working properly right now (error code), can't even get it to install, so if you want to play it on Vita I advise you to wait.

The games good. It has a very addictive upgrade system for the classic mode, and there's tons of other modes besides classic.

I'd say it's an easy purchase for anyone considering it. It's fun, challenging, addictive, and another great PS3/Vita game that is cross buy, with cloud syncing for that ultimate PS3/Vita experience.

There's a few things that pester me, but otherwise it's good.

Trophy wise, I've gotten a few already. The 100% should be do-able. Though I'm not a fan of the vague trophy descriptions. And there's only one trophy that seems like it's gonna be a pain. (Beating all bosses on one classic run).

x100 trophy - Get a x100 multiplier

is quiet easy...

just dont do it in classic mode.

use a mode, where you can choose some extras at the beginning, like arcade.

choose x40 multiplier and you will have x40 right from the beginning.

i did it on "countdown", startet with x40 and tried it a few times...

bling

So is there are any tips how to get such trophies like:

Tolkienesque See everything

Home Potato Spend 20 seconds in the heart of an asteroid

Check out my pad This ship is fast and powerful

Check out my shop Buy the shop!

As I noticed the difficulty of the game will get harder the more upgrades you do in Classic mode. So now I decided to delete game and begin new cycle upgrading only shield.

Edited by mike1m

So is there are any tips how to get such trophies like:

Tolkienesque See everything

Home Potato Spend 20 seconds in the heart of an asteroid

Check out my pad This ship is fast and powerful

Check out my shop Buy the shop!

As I noticed the difficulty of the game will get harder the more upgrades you do in Classic mode. So now I decided to delete game and begin new cycle upgrading only shield.

Home Potato is 20 seconds in an asteroid ( the small rocks you can drill) not sure if its 20 in one or 20 across several in the same session.

Check out my shop is buying every upgrade to maximum.

Home Potato is 20 seconds in an asteroid ( the small rocks you can drill) not sure if its 20 in one or 20 across several in the same session.

Check out my shop is buying every upgrade to maximum.

Did you receive Home Potato? Because in big asteroids its nearly impossible to get 20 sec. I practice in different missions and cant get this trophy.

I'm inclined to wait a bit. Given the lack of Vita games and the fact it is already free for EU Plus, I'm betting this is free or at least discounted on Plus for us in NA soon.

x100 trophy - Get a x100 multiplier

is quiet easy...

just dont do it in classic mode.

use a mode, where you can choose some extras at the beginning, like arcade.

choose x40 multiplier and you will have x40 right from the beginning.

i did it on "countdown", startet with x40 and tried it a few times...

bling

Also another tip if you get to start with 2 extras is to use the double powerup one as well as that will make your multiplier go up twice as fast when you're over one of the Multiplier uhh bubbles I guess you could call them.

Anyone got through a Black Hole yet?

I've got into a few but always mess up, seems kind of hard if they keep going for long.

Yeah after 10 or more sec. speed is very high and I always crush. May be upgrading ship`s speed will help. I`ll try this later.

Anyone got through a Black Hole yet?

I've got into a few but always mess up, seems kind of hard if they keep going for long.

i easily made it through on Pacifist (or whatever it's called) mode. it wasn't that fast, just avoid the stuff that skulls shoot at you. i didn't even know it was a black hole and the trophy popped after i passed it :D i also passed a black hole on Hell mode. held down the drill button through the whole journey and it just destroys every skull you touch = less bullets to avoid.

one thing that annoys about this game is some enemies and parts of the game are hard to figure out even with the "library" section which explains everything. it took me ages to figure how to get past the spiky sections (hold down R1 and avoid blue spheres). i still don't understand how exactly the shield works. sometimes i can activate the drill vortex and take no damage from enemy shots and sometimes i die straight away...:think:

one thing that annoys about this game is some enemies and parts of the game are hard to figure out even with the "library" section which explains everything. it took me ages to figure how to get past the spiky sections (hold down R1 and avoid blue spheres). i still don't understand how exactly the shield works. sometimes i can activate the drill vortex and take no damage from enemy shots and sometimes i die straight away...:think:

I agree on this, seems pretty random to me, but there's probably some logic to it.

Anyone figured out when it's good to use the spinning attack or whatever it's called?

The one you are limited to use 4 times and hold x to activate.

Feels like everytime I use it I simply die instantly.