Should I put this on my list?

InSpiritOfBash

Yes, you should.

The main reason people despise this game is because they say it's not really a "game". If you liked Telltale's The Walking Dead then you're going to love this, it plays like TWD and Heavy Rain but there are new mechanics (Aiden).

The story is what this game's about, it got me hooked since the beginning, well... back then i had already played the demo so i was already curious before getting the game. I don't think they chose the best level to be in the demo though, but maybe that's just me.

You should try the demo to see how the gameplay's like and if you don't like it, don't buy it. But... if you're like me and had a death experience a few years ago then you're going to fall in love with this game, a friend of mine committed suicide in 2012 and that's all i could think about when playing Beyond: Two Souls, i could relate with the main character (Jodie) and the best thing of all is that i choose what i want to do next!

... i think i got a bit carried away on the topic. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, you should.

The main reason people despise this game is because they say it's not really a "game". If you liked Telltale's The Walking Dead then you're going to love this, it plays like TWD and Heavy Rain but there are new mechanics (Aiden).

The story is what this game's about, it got me hooked since the beginning, well... back then i had already played the demo so i was already curious before getting the game. I don't think they chose the best level to be in the demo though, but maybe that's just me.

You should try the demo to see how the gameplay's like and if you don't like it, don't buy it. But... if you're like me and had a death experience a few years ago then you're going to fall in love with this game, a friend of mine committed suicide in 2012 and that's all i could think about when playing Beyond: Two Souls, i could relate with the main character (Jodie) and the best thing of all is that i choose what i want to do next!

... i think i got a bit carried away on the topic. :D

your fine. thanks for the info. and im sorry bout your friend. ive lost many of friends and family. it never gets easy. but ill definently look into the demo. thnx

• 3 months later...

Also be prepared to play through a story-based game at least two and a half times (if you do your first playthrough as you should without a guide), and the endings several more times beyond that.

As much as I enjoyed the game the first couple of times, it's been hard to force myself to complete the last playthrough and the extra endings I need. This isn't a reflection on the game necessarily, but more of a reflection of the fact that I no longer watch even two-hour movies more than once.

My second playthrough I at least saw and did things I missed in my first playthrough. This last playthrough feels like I'm just going through the motions to get my damn plat.

Edited by Satnamji