29 members have voted

1. 1. What is your Favourite ending?

• Alive: Alone
    • Alive: Zoey
    • Alive: Jay
    • Alive: Ryan
    • Beyond
    • Death by Entity

Hey guys heres another thread for you :p I've been churning out these things like a milkmaid churns butter....ok that could've been better but you get my meaning, hopefully.

Anyway onto the main point of this topic: What is your favourite ending out of the 6 in game?

Just choose the one you like from the poll and, if you want, give your reason on why you like it the most. You can also choose more than one favourite on the poll and say your other favourite and your least favourite, if you want, in the post you put up. For example:

Favourite Ending: Alone, Ryan

Reasoning: Alone feels like its the best ending for me. It just seems like a much better ending for Jodie that she actually goes out and learns all about spirits and entities on her travels. She also seems to be the happiest when Aiden Returns. The only problem is that she gives up on living her life, not getting a boyfriend, job or serious commitment. But other than that its pretty good.

My 2nd favourite would have to be Ryan's ending, as it was really obvious that the game was trying to put Ryan and Jodie together, as when he dies Jodie says she didn't realise how much she loved him, even though he betrayed her. It also makes nearly as much sense as alone does.

Least favourite: Zoey, Beyond/Death by Entity

Reasoning: if you read my topic on the Zoey ending you know how much I hate it and the character :/ The same for beyond just because Zoey is now the main character by that point. The death by entity ending is just plain bad. I appreciate its there but its just done so halfassed that its like Ellen Paige was falling asleep while trying to read her script.

And thats it, it doesn't have to have the least favourite and 2nd favourite options. Its just an example :p Anyway i look forward to seeing you opinions on the endings :D

Edited by Majorshepard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
The ending with Jay didn't make sense to me. I always thought Cory showed more interest than Jay did, so she should've ended up with him instead.

^This. When I did my first playthrough without a guide I chose Alive - Ryan, partly because when I saw the two other options for Jay and Zoey, I didn't remember who the heck they were. I thought maybe I had missed some major story paths because of my decisions.

There just wasn't any chemistry with Jay. If you had them kiss goodbye, it just seemed like two lonely/horny people hooking up for lack of other options.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...