Am I screwed?

ToastedAndButter

Heeey, so I started from like other girls to sleep with Ryan and i pressed save progress and I haven't seen all endings or all the collectibles and I forgot to kill or save everyone..does this mean I have to play through the whole game another 2 times? Or can I just start from the chapter like other girls continue through sleep with Ryan grab the odd collectible I missed Kill everyone get that ending.. then play from the specific chapter keep everyone alive and get all this endings swell.. this sounds confusing but I think IV explained it well lol.

Any help is appreciated! Cheers.

You can start from The Dinner if you saved everyone from that point of time. Then continue from their to save everyone as well as getting some collectibles as you're working towards your endings. Once you finished your endings and saved everyone, you can start from Homeless to kill everyone.

Are you talking about "Uncontrollable" trophy? I know that it was mentioned in "Step 1", but I don't thing the guide OP meant that you would have to repeat the whole of STEP one... only focus on Walter, Jimmy, Paul, Norah, Cole and Ryan. The rest don't matter so the chapter "Homeless" (where Walter and Jimmy appears) is your benchmark. If you have to go back and do the opposite (live/kill) events, Homeless is where you should focus your attention.

• 7 months later...

I did the same. On my first playthrough I played it like I was actually Jodie and made choices I would make in that situation. Obviously this screwed me over when I mercy killed Norah so I couldn't do all the endings on that save. So I have to start the game all over again to get all the endings with everyone "saved".

But seriously Norah, or any of the savable characters, shouldn't attribute to the endings :/ It just makes it so tedious to have to play the game from the beginning just to get platinum. And Cage even said you shouldn't play through it more than once, and yet he puts this stupid trophy in it. You're sending mixed messages here!

Edited by Majorshepard