Rate the trophy difficulty  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.51

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 for me on the poll, would probably be 2.5 if I was writing the guide and giving a personal estimate. Even without a guide the Saved All / A Better World trophies can be discovered with trial and error and the people involved are pretty obvious when you get to the ending. The only two trophy descriptions that doesn't make things pretty clear to somebody who's finished it (and has realized the bronze trophies are in chronological and not story order) are Uncontrollable and Houdini, really, so it should be three playthroughs maximum if you're careful.

I find by far the most difficult thing is having to use a smartphone for Duo mode, but if you've got two controllers, that's irrelevant, so....

Gotta give it a 1/10.

You cannot die in this "interactive movie adventure", so it's ridiculous easy. The trophies are self-explanatory for the most part, except for Uncontrollable. But now that the requirements have been figured out, it's no problem either. Platinum can easily be obtained in under 25 hours by someone who has never touched a video game before. No skill required whatsoever.

Couldn't get any easier than this.

I would almost give this one a non-rating, like Heavy Rain. Including the recommendation that a clean, spoiler-free playthrough be made the first time around to just experience the story, and then simple trophy hunting afterward.

And I think the list of trophies can easily be completed in 2 playthroughs, with only a couple replayed chapters for max efficiency.

[spoiler=4446]

Do the first play with:

Somebody Else

Obedience

Teammates

Entities Apprentice

Sorry

Cold Blood

Portal Shutdown

Channeling Master

Perfect Soldier

Fight Apprentice

Stealth Apprentice

Clean Job

Perfect Lover

In Love with Ryan

Stealth Master

Catch Me if you Can

Aiden's Apocalypse

Money to Eat

Smart Thief

Miracles

Medicine Girl

Not Just Sand

Agent 894732

Almost Too Easy

Convince Dawkins

Black Sun Down

Never Alone

Entities Master

Saved All

Then on the second playthrough, mop up:

Not My Father

Revenge

Together Forever

Casual Girl

Houdini

Eye for an Eye

Uncontrollable

A Better World

Of course, getting something like Possessive Spy would take a replay of the chapter, since Uncontrollable requires you to fail the mission.

Chose Afterlife, Chose Life, and The End come with the All Endings trophy, which will take a few replays of Epilogue, and Black Sun each time.

And then finally, on one of the playthroughs make it a Duo game to grab the Two Souls and Together Till the End trophies. Best to make it the second playthrough, I think, to maximize efficiency since you'll know where everything is.

Some of them are obviously interchangeable, but that's my recommendation. That would only require two full plays, and some spare Chang.

I give this game a 1. It's just a time sink with replaying everything. Great game, but it was never meant to challenge you.

For anyone voting 3 or 4, I am curious if you only voted that high because of the amount of replaying? and if not, what exactly challenged you?

Edited by PS4Trophies Wozamil

Anyone voting a 1 before October 13th is a damn lie because no one figured out the plat before then. I went with a 2 instead of 1 because because I had to play some chapters so many times I started to question my sanity. But the game is easy as hell and its virtually impossible to die or fail. Plus, its one of the best games ever made so go play it NOW.

SHIMASANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone voting a 1 before October 13th is a damn lie because no one figured out the plat before then. I went with a 2 instead of 1 because because I had to play some chapters so many times I started to question my sanity. But the game is easy as hell and its virtually impossible to die or fail. Plus, its one of the best games ever made so go play it NOW.

SHIMASANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is exactly the truth

SHIMASANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Just got the platinum and I rated it a 4 simply because without a guide some of the trophy requirements are a bit nebulous. Especially since most are hidden.

SHIMASANI!!!!

I would almost give this one a non-rating, like Heavy Rain. Including the recommendation that a clean, spoiler-free playthrough be made the first time around to just experience the story, and then simple trophy hunting afterward.

And I think the list of trophies can easily be completed in 2 playthroughs, with only a couple replayed chapters for max efficiency.

[spoiler=4446]

Do the first play with:

Somebody Else

Obedience

Teammates

Entities Apprentice

Sorry

Cold Blood

Portal Shutdown

Channeling Master

Perfect Soldier

Fight Apprentice

Stealth Apprentice

Clean Job

Perfect Lover

In Love with Ryan

Stealth Master

Catch Me if you Can

Aiden's Apocalypse

Money to Eat

Smart Thief

Miracles

Medicine Girl

Not Just Sand

Agent 894732

Almost Too Easy

Convince Dawkins

Black Sun Down

Never Alone

Entities Master

Saved All

Then on the second playthrough, mop up:

Not My Father

Revenge

Together Forever

Casual Girl

Houdini

Eye for an Eye

Uncontrollable

A Better World

Of course, getting something like Possessive Spy would take a replay of the chapter, since Uncontrollable requires you to fail the mission.

Chose Afterlife, Chose Life, and The End come with the All Endings trophy, which will take a few replays of Epilogue, and Black Sun each time.

And then finally, on one of the playthroughs make it a Duo game to grab the Two Souls and Together Till the End trophies. Best to make it the second playthrough, I think, to maximize efficiency since you'll know where everything is.

Some of them are obviously interchangeable, but that's my recommendation. That would only require two full plays, and some spare Chang.

Yeah that's why I didn't rate it. You can put the game on easy mode and all you have to do is flick the stick literally anyone who has never played games before could beat it.