Rate the trophy difficulty...  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• 5 weeks later...

Unlike more visual novels, practically every decision is dependent on the previous one. Plus the decisions aren't as ... traditional.

Without knowing Japanese or having a guide, impossible

Knowing Japanese but not having a guide, 4

Without knowing Japanese but having guide, 2.5

Knowing Japanese and having a guide, 2

Edited by wowaka

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2/10. Nothing trivial, even has some timed-decisions which fit quite well. Most of time spent on the trophy set is replaying scenarios with all the characters to unlock all 19 endings. Quite an enjoyable "visual RPG" ;)

^ Pretty much this.

Definitely the most fun I've had w/ an Otome VN, 5pb is one of the best in the business. It's not a cake walk (P) like When the Seagulls Cry by any stretch of the imagination, but it's also far from what I'd consider impossible. My total time was 14 hours over the course of 2 days.

• 1 month later...

2 out of 10,

Nothing difficult and can take anywhere from around 10 to 15 hours, for it to become platinum'd, depending on the skill of Japanese language or just remembering the order of choices to choose. If, you don't know Japanese, then that's ok, the guide and roadmap will help anyone regardless if they speak Japanese or not.

• 3 months later...

2/10 seems appropriate.

This platinum is fast and easy to get if you make good use of the trophy guide & roadmap. Absolutely no skills are needed - you do nothing but clicking on certain answers. It's more like a "movie", but you influence the outcome with your choices.

I'm giving it a 2 because it would have been a challenge for me without the trophy guide & roadmap (and my Japanese is very limited :p).

• 2 months later...

Voted 2.

Took me 28h to plat the game without a guide. The game doesn't astray much of the traditional VN of text choices, there is also a sacred gauge that measures the let's say confidence and holy power of the main character which impacts the story. Nevertheless the game has visual and audio aids for when you get a choice that impacts your sacred gauge or your relationship with your comrades, plus you can see in the menu these stats. In the end if you understand this gameplay (which is very simple) you won't have problems to get all the CGs and endings. There is only 2 bad endings that are quite tricky but not at all impossible to figure out.

You can otherwise use a guide and then don't have any troubles to get the plat for the game.

A complete playthrough without text-skipping took me 18 hours, while with text-skipping takes 40 minutes.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

2/10.

Finished the game on the first run over 2 days clocking at 20 hours on the キリテ route. After that it was just a matter of speedrunning through the game for the remaining endings/CGs. Each run of the game took roughly 30 minutes.

Must say though, this is easily one of my favourite games this generation, the story was incredibly engaging and had I time to play it from start to finish in one sitting, I would. Really loved how the RPG elements of overworld/town menus and character stats blended so well. :)

Edited by Fubzy

1/10

Though it's definitely much longer than many of these easy VN plats at a whopping 8-10 hours even with the text-skip on, it doesn't change the fact that the fundamental gameplay is the same, and for the timed decisions, you have so much time, especially with the decision not even starting until you move the cursor and said decisions taking place in the character selection decisions, the choices for which you'll become very familiar with before your first timed decision, that they add almost nothing to the difficulty.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...