Feeling a little slighted...

I personally, as a stong Playstation supporter, have the feeling of being a little hard done by that this came out on the 360 at all. Let alone coming out first on that console.

Just a little miffed, not seeking to start a flame war but wanting solice from my peeps.

i dont see the problem. the original came out on both systems :confused::confused:

plus if more people can buy this game then the chances of BG&E 2 getting made increases

its win/win

so what if they get the game a little earlier.

This. Why can't everyone enjoy the game? Microsoft pays for timed exclusivity regularly, it's no big deal. It's not like we won't end up getting the game.

Both true. I'll be honest I forgot this came out on the 360, despite working at Game and putting the box on the shelves at the time. lol

I think the market of timed exclusivity is detrimental to the value of the game in it's entirity. eg, I want this now, and want it asap. However in 3-6 months I may lose interest and not even bother on the second platform or wait to price reduction in a year or so, if i can wait 6 months, what's another 12? The prime example is the GTAIV dlc, when i could get it for the ps3 it was no longer interesting.

I suppose in effect it is doing that which it sets out to do, making me want to buy it for the xbox rather than the ps3. And I sold my xbox because it was noisy and had to pay for online. And I have no real intention of buying a new Xbox.

Well nevermind, I have still lost a lot of the shine on this game. I may be in the minority regarding my opinion but one less eager fan...

i dont see the problem. the original came out on both systems :confused::confused:

plus if more people can buy this game then the chances of BG&E 2 getting made increases

its win/win

so what if they get the game a little earlier.

Well said :)

I mainly play my PS3, but I went ahead and bought the 360 version since I never played it before.

I'm liking it enough that I plan on buying it again when the PS3 version comes out.

Hopefully enough people get it this time around so we can get BG&E 2...

• 3 months later...
Both true. I'll be honest I forgot this came out on the 360, despite working at Game and putting the box on the shelves at the time. lol

I think the market of timed exclusivity is detrimental to the value of the game in it's entirity. eg, I want this now, and want it asap. However in 3-6 months I may lose interest and not even bother on the second platform or wait to price reduction in a year or so, if i can wait 6 months, what's another 12? The prime example is the GTAIV dlc, when i could get it for the ps3 it was no longer interesting.

I suppose in effect it is doing that which it sets out to do, making me want to buy it for the xbox rather than the ps3. And I sold my xbox because it was noisy and had to pay for online. And I have no real intention of buying a new Xbox.

Well nevermind, I have still lost a lot of the shine on this game. I may be in the minority regarding my opinion but one less eager fan...

Although I would agree with you on many games, Beyond Good and Evil is so amazing that I would wait a full year and still be just as excited as I am now.