Beyond Good & Evil Achievements

GODCHILD1020

Beyond Good and Evil will be released in March fro the 360 and sometime after for the ps3. Here are the achievements. 12 all together and equal at 200 points

Hovercraft

Power up the hovercraft 5

Gamble King 2

Win 3 times in the pellet game against Francis 15

Kicking ***

Kill 10 Alpha Section guards 15

Racing Champion

Score 1st in all 4 hovercraft races 20

Bounty Hunter

Chase down all 4 looters 20

Big Heart

Get 10 hearts for Jade's HP 15

Wildlife Photographer

Take 6 film rolls of animal photos 20

Data Manager

Collect 11 Mdisks 15

Moneybags

Discover 80 pearls 20

Project Apollo

Pilot the spaceship to the moon 10

Beyond Good and Evil

Complete the game 40

Gamble King 1

Win 3 times in the coconut shell game against Peepers

Succes Full - Beyond Good & Evil HD Achievements

when Beyond Good and Evil HD is released some time in March as part of their House Party series for the Xbox 360.
http://www.destructoid.com/ces-beyond-good-and-evil-hd-looks-real-purdy-191149.phtml

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PauoJHbm7kM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Beyond Good & Evil HD Teaser [Europe][/ame]

Edited by GODCHILD1020

• 4 weeks later...

Easy trophy list. I remember doing everything the trophies require when i played on PS2. Was a while ago though, so I can't remember if any of the collectables are missable or not. Still, its a great game and can't wait to play it in HD.

Just by having a quick look on a collectable guide, there are 88 Pearls, 14 M Discs. Trophies say you only need 80 Pearls, and 11 M Discs, so missing a couple of collectables is ok.

Edited by Danpjames

Remember, some games who had 200G on Xbox had a platinum on PSN (like Worms 2).

I think Sony will consider the game as a full game and they will ask the developers to do a platinum trophy. I just hope they won't do a crappy list like the PoP games.

^This.

I'm hoping this is what actually happens. It would suck to have this game without a (P) :(

Wow - thanks for the list, trophies don't look too hard.

I really wanted this to be released on disk with a platinum, but I loved this game when it first came out and will definitely be buying this.

I'm surprised it picked up a PEGI 12 when the original was only a 7, though. :confused: Hoping for some new content, but I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope the PS3 version will have a platinum as well, this game deserves it. Anyway I will buy the game but I'd be proud to add a Beyond Good & Evil platinum trophy to my list.

By the way I would have loved a disc based version, I regret they didn't plan it. Maybe in the future, hopefully...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...