This game,

KingSpirit111

I finished PS2 with it, and now the cycle is nearly complete. I hope to get this on release day and eat marshmellows and chewy sweets. I need to get a new bean bag, that way I can re-live the memory exactly.

I was at Uni at the time, but it sounds like I was nine.

Anyhoo.... Love this game and will dance like a spanner on the release date!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I loved this game - is one of my favourite games from last gen, if not the favourite. :applause:

Can't wait for this to come out, although I was a little disappointed that it wasn't getting a disc release, but I will still buy it off the PS Store on day one.

• 1 month later...
I never played this game on PS2, but I've heard good things. What makes this game special? I want to get it because of the positives, but I'm curious about why it got singled out for a high definition remake.

Who knows. I liked this game but I don't remember it being the pillar of excellence that it seems to be remembered here as.

I never played this game on PS2, but I've heard good things. What makes this game special? I want to get it because of the positives, but I'm curious about why it got singled out for a high definition remake.

I don't know why this got singled out, but it really is an amazing game. The soundtrack is brilliant - it really manipulates the atmosphere - and the story really surprised me in bits. Gameplay was great too.

It was such a shame it didn't do well sales-wise. But, I suppose that's what you get when you offer a game based photography and adventure over shooting people.

• 2 weeks later...
It doesn't have a platinum because it's a PSN game.

what are you saying? what about wipeout hd, trine, dead nation?

Quote didn't work.

Anyway, you have to admit, they are the exception. There's a full list of PSN titles with Platinums here if anyone wants to see, but many of those games are also available on disc.

It's like saying "All retail games with trophies have platinums" - what about Kung Fu Rider?

There are exceptions.

Maybe I should have said "It's not surprising that it doesn't have a platinum because most PSN games don't".

And anyway, maybe it does - they wouldn't list the platinum on an Achievement list, would they?

Edited by R834

Quote didn't work.

Anyway, you have to admit, they are the exception. There's a full list of PSN titles with Platinums here if anyone wants to see, but many of those games are also available on disc.

It's like saying "All retail games with trophies have platinums" - what about Kung Fu Rider?

There are exceptions.

Maybe I should have said "It's not surprising that it doesn't have a platinum because most PSN games don't".

And anyway, maybe it does - they wouldn't list the platinum on an Achievement list, would they?

yeah you are actually right. But there was a good chance for a platinum because it was a retail game...shame but i will buy it nevertheless :dance:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Bought this the other day, i'd never played it before but bloody hell is it fun! Can't believe i missed out on it years ago, really enjoying it.

Same here. I downloaded the trial and it seemed fun. I already had £17 in my PSN account as it came up with an error the other day and i ended up adding the moeny twice. So for £6 this is ideal.

I think more classic PS2 games need an HD remake. So far i've played God of War 1 & 2 and Tomb Raider trilogy and Beyond Good and Evil. None of which i played on the PS2!

Also be even better when Vita comes out. PS2 games on the move same with PS1 games currently on PSP. Been having a great time playing FF7 at work lately..lol

Don't make games like they used to.

is the mother<beeping> bomb.

to continue the thread title. Just went to the store for the first time after the outtage since I figured enough time has passed for it to actually work again and then this flashes by. Did a double take, but was already replaced with another game.

Sooo bought. Also WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

This so brings me back to better times when I still was under 30 (albeit barely).