Trophy Difficulty Rating

ShadowAFC

Rate the trophy difficulty  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.18

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3/10

Beating Francis at pellets for his two pearls was the hardest part for me, and both of those only took a handful of tries each. Bounty Hunter and Racing Champion (specifically race 3) took a little effort too, but with video guides they're a piece of cake.

Pretty weird game, but kinda fun. Hope the sequel improves on things.

• 1 month later...

For me this was one of the best games for PS2. Missed gem actually. Platinum "Difficulty" that I voted is 3/10, as the game itself is fairly easy. The only "harder" part is to find all needed collectibles without the guide, as few of them are easily missed. But the game is so damn good, that it wouldn't be a problem play it again to gain that last (few) trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

2/10

Great game, and really easy. Even the final boss gave no problem. I actually would have preferred it a bit harder, but anyway, thoroughly enjoyed it. No guide is really needed, my only concern was, that I miss some pictures, but it turned out, that I don't even need all of them for 100% :) Got them all anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

zomg!!!11111bbqit PigOfDoom difficulty was so extreme and frustrating!!! I'd vote 11 if it was there... so hard!! :D :p

j/k :p

Nothing hard about this game at all, a couple of the puzzles had me scratchin my head in a few spots, combat was a joke, the endboss wasn't nearly as hard as I was anticipating.

Hardest thing about this game was dealing with the camera! ( which totally sucked donkey balls )

2/10

Cheers.

• 5 weeks later...

i gave this a 2, I loved this game when it first came out so i wanted to get the trophies for it. as said above the camera is a nightmare, getting stuck on backgrounds, beeing zoomed way to close in and unable to invert one camera and not the other:mad: still a good game and i will be getting the second part when its released (sometime in the next 20 years:whistle:)

OTHER GAMES I GAVE A 2: Minecraft, Journey, Skyrim, Heavy Rain

the game sucked. huge waste of money. the trophies were pretty easy in the game, and i would rate it a 3 on difficulty. zombie smack down is a huge pain and the worst piece of resident evil crap i've ever seen. that alone i rate a 10 on difficulty. so i gave the game an 8 overall on difficulty.

the game sucked. huge waste of money. the trophies were pretty easy in the game, and i would rate it a 3 on difficulty. zombie smack down is a huge pain and the worst piece of resident evil crap i've ever seen. that alone i rate a 10 on difficulty. so i gave the game an 8 overall on difficulty.

Totally wrong game, dude. This is about Beyond Good & Evil, a HD remake of a PS2 stealth game, not Resident Evil Revelations... :rolleyes:

• 5 months later...