Any news on the vertical camera invert patch?

KAP

Im curious on wether the up, down camera is annoying anyone else?

Im obviously a gamer who preferes the up is down and down is up (invert) controls to near enough every game this side on the century and cant believe this game remastered without the fundamental option to do so.

I was told by someone that it might get patched a few months ago on the 360 but since then no news on the PSN

Im playing the game still but i can bearly get to grips with it specially since ive just platted inFamous 2.

After all that though, i must say what a fantastic game. Its got that je ne sais quoi that alot of games today dont have.

in the demo I plyed the other day it was an option. default was inverted and I had to turn it off to play. hope that answers your question.:)

False. The only options for camera are to have x + y normal or x+y inverted. People want to be able to do just one or the other. I didn't know about this until I already purchased it and its really unplayable for me. Im just way too used to having my y axis inverted and my x axis normal.

Really hope they patch it. Its a really easy fix and theres really no excuse. I know it was this way in the original but we live in an era of gaming now that fixes can and should be implemented to meet everyones needs. Most people I know play with the settings I do so its not some weirdo setup by any means.

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely cannot play a game that doesn't allow me to invert the vertical (Y axis). It's utterly frustrating at this point to play it any other way. I can, however, adapt and play a game with a normal or inverted horizontal (X axis), although, I definitely prefer normal horizontal.

But it really is inexcusable for a game not to allow those sort of choices to be made by the gamer.