$40 for this? Is it worth buying?

CaptainJeff87

I'm confused about how it says it's free on the store, it doesn't appear to be a trial. Are they adding more games to it? Is this something I can download for free and get all the trophies for?

Nope. Like the other "Best of" titles from Big Ben, this isn't a game unto itself, but a collection of DLCs grouped under a single banner. Take a look at the trophy list, and you'll see what I mean.

I hope shady shit like this doesn't catch on.

Obviously, Best of Board Games must have done decent business if they bothered with a sequel. On the other hand, according to PSNProfiles, only I and one other person own any of the DLCs for this one, so time will tell.

Obviously, Best of Board Games must have done decent business if they bothered with a sequel. On the other hand, according to PSNProfiles, only I and one other person own any of the DLCs for this one, so time will tell.

Yay that's me :D

7.99 is way too much considering the quality of each game isn't great with not much content and no multiplayer.

I only bought this pile because it made me feel nostalgic for some old PC games I used to play in my youth but I really wish I hadn't now.

Also the last few tetrimino levels are cruel.

Nope. Like the other "Best of" titles from Big Ben, this isn't a game unto itself, but a collection of DLCs grouped under a single banner. Take a look at the trophy list, and you'll see what I mean.

What made you buy it if you don't mind me asking?

With sales tactics like that, probably not.

Bad, bad, bad. I hope this is the last time I see this. Please, no one buy this for the sake of the future.

I'm looking at the store listing in amazement, this would pass for an elaborate joke.

I'd say it's a no buy...

It really is mind boggling that 4 mini games costs 40 bucks :eek:

I only bought this pile because it made me feel nostalgic for some old PC games I used to play in my youth but I really wish I hadn't now.

I guarantee that this is every purchaser's feelings after buying this load of junk.

Bad, bad, bad. I hope this is the last time I see this. Please, no one buy this for the sake of the future.

Bit late now, I'm afraid. Actually, I haven't fully committed to the Vita version yet, and haven't decided if I will. Maybe if there's a sale somewhere down the road.