Can't get past dragon

WolverDude

iv defeated the dragon 6times and after i defeat it the screen chages to black

its has given me the trophy but then it just stayed black

i can change characters because i can here them once iv changed

the screen is just black but the background theme is still there with the characters voic:es

edit: i know how to fix this glitch/problem^

turn ps3 off then put it back on

this worked for me

Edited by WolverDude

• 2 weeks later...

At least it worked for me. Yesterday I was attacking only one of the four signs that lights up and this problem of black screen was happening all the time. So I attacked each of the signs in the 4 corners once and after frying the dragon the game continued. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did the reboot, and the sign method, without dying and it still sticks at the black screen after killing him. This is a terrible terrible game and its a mess full of glitches.

Annoyed its not working going to have to keep trying I guess.

EDIT : Got it to work after trying the shoot each sign method again. Why it didn't work first time I don't know, seems very random to me.

Edited by stedaman

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I had the black screen glitch, here's what I did.

I had a save just before the boss battle. Instead of heading to the boss battle I back tracked all the way to the area where you fight the mini-boss. Once I was here I jumped into the water to kill myself. I was returned to the save point just before the boss battle. This time I fought the boss and this time I saw the ending movie and everything was now fine.

Snef.

• 2 months later...
Hi,

I had the black screen glitch, here's what I did.

I had a save just before the boss battle. Instead of heading to the boss battle I back tracked all the way to the area where you fight the mini-boss. Once I was here I jumped into the water to kill myself. I was returned to the save point just before the boss battle. This time I fought the boss and this time I saw the ending movie and everything was now fine.

Snef.

This one helped me thx!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, I thought I messed up the game :p dang black screen got me all mad. I beat that stupid ass dragon 7 times. Finally I decided to do a forum search for this problem and I came across this, which help me pass this stupid mission, which I used the backtrack and 4 sign method and got it done on the first try. Thanks again to the great people here at ps3trophies.org, you guys are great! Now on to the platinum!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...