how good is this game?

darian0145

• 3 weeks later...

it's pretty good for a game based on a TV Show but some of the Alien forms are majorly disappointing if your a fan of the show.

Example being the 2nd level you start at a river , to aliens recommended to use for the level are Waterhazard and Ampfibian yt even those 2 die on contact with water,. how retard is that right?

Waterhazard specail ability,. wait for it,... he can grab unto ledges. kinda leaves you scratching your head.

would have been nice to have more aliens like Jetray, Goop , lodestar and especially Rath and some way to go Ultimate but it's restricted to story moments, meaning you don't get to pick when you go ultimate or even which alien form does it.

But overall it's not bad, probably more enjoyable for a nonfan a true fan would find many annoyances

• 1 month later...

I didn't really enjoy the game. I have three boys that watched Ben 10 many moons ago, so I know much about it (except for all of these guys were new to me). The thing that really irritated me were the glitches. The game would keep freezing or I would fall through the floor (literally) and I'd have to restart whole levels and it eventually caused me to lose slammer cards and I had to redo the level anyways. Besides that, it wasn't too bad. Very easy.

• 4 months later...

The game is terrible. It has many glitches and its a poor game overall.

Although one glitch did help me...the 100 hit combo trophy. I was on the 4th level where you face many stone statues and one enemy wouldnt die and I was able to keep hitting him by just hitting square and I got the combo easy...I could have continued to whatever the limit is ( I stopped at 110).

EDIT : The Dragon boss at the end of level 4 is glitched as hell, I couldn't get past the black screen after killing him.

However I finally managed to get past it, I did try both the reboot and shoot each sign method as well, and it didnt work first time. It must be very random.

Don't buy the game unless your a trophy collector, its utterly rubbish.

Edited by stedaman

could not agree with the above post anymore.. although that combo bonus for u sounds mint that didnt happen for me lol as for the game in general.. it started off decent.. im sick after the dragon battle.. its terrible! and thats an understatement! glitchy! horrid, how can they release this to the public? for money! makes me sick! id be embarrassed to put my name on this! BUY @ YOUR OWN RISK!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I just got my plat in this game last night. It was fun, and an easy plat and was a good rental for a change of pace. Just remember though......

- "Kids Games" still have challenging sections for some people. This game has a few 'hair pulling' moments (100 Hit Combo comes to mind......)

- This game freezes..... A LOT! At one point I had to restart my whole PS3 to get back into the game. Beware.......

- Game is very buggy, and occasional camera issues, but nothing major.

Over all, fun game, and a quick easy plat. Have fun! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...