Rate the trophy difficulty...  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_25.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 2.48

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it a 4 just for the 100 hit combo alone. If it was not for that 1 trophy it would be a solid 3.

EDIT: The game becomes a 3 if you use the 100 hit combo on level 6 as described in the guide. That trophy becomes a non issue if you follow that strategy. I'd change my vote if I could.

Edited by Scrapdaddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game was super easy, but frustrating. The game glitched out on me no less than 5 times and I had to restart the whole game. Because of this, I missed collectables that I already got and it turned into an endurance test, because I lost interest at about chapter 2. Luckily that I got over 1 million DNA JUST during the 100 hit combo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gave this a 2. This game is platinumable at the end of credits screen as long as you constantly break objects throughout the game and are very efficient with certain trophies.

The 100 combo trophy wasn't too bad. The only thing tough about this game is dealing with the fact that you have to recollect the collectibles if you die without reaching a save point or checkpoint.

Overall, its an easy platinum within 1-2 days.

• 2 weeks later...

Gave this game a 2. The game only froze on me once but some of the mid-game loading screens were annoying. The reason I gave it a 2 rather than a 1 is because collectibles while very easy, still have a tedium factor to them, the 100 hit combo requires a bit of patience, and finally, you move slow as shit. Some times I found myself transforming into Ben just to kill him in acid. He sucks as a main character. This game also features arguably the worst final boss in history. Final battle was so anticlimactic and generic against a "waybig". How creative.

Giving this a 3. Didn't really have any problem with most of the trophies aside from dealing with the fact that the combat controls reminded me of the Batman: Arkham Asylum combat system combined with the intuitiveness and responsiveness of the original Super Mario Brothers. Sometimes when I put in the command to dodge he would dodge, others he would stand there like a dolt, others he would counter and I often found myself being beaten on by enemies I couldn't even see from off screen, thus breaking whatever combo I had going, but it was more frustrating than difficult and most challenges were the result of the old Mario style "Run towards a ledge, jump right before it and watch your character continue running right into the abyss" or "Leap off a grapple, hit the button 4 more times to grapple to the next spot and watch your character take a header into a cement swimming pool" deaths that made you restart from the last checkpoint and recollect everything again.

• 2 weeks later...

I voted a 3. There are some parts that are "challenging" because the game handles so poorly and is pretty buggy, so I thought about giving this a higher difficulty rating. In the end, I was able to get the plat in about 7.5 hours, with the aid of Scrappdaddy's excellent guide, of course. So, a three seemed appropriate.

I will say this: I'm glad this rubbish game is over. This game has me seriously questioning my trophy whoring ways.

• 3 weeks later...

gave it a 3/10... the game is shitty, took me over 12 hrs, i got glitch-ed multiple times, on collectibles (sumo's) trophies wouldn't pop, levels turned to black screen, had to replay multiple levels.. combo was easy got it on maybe 3rd try.. other then that only boss fight that gave me any trouble was the dragon.. only because of the black screen glitch, that level alone took me almost 2 hrs, so all in all this game is a POS! but if u have patience its an easy Platinum..

• 3 weeks later...