Very easy 100 hit combo + deep pockets (1mil dna)

G-UNOT_207

i found a probably the easiest spot to get the the 100 hit combo and also unlocked the 1mil dna trophy at the same time.. its towards the end of level 3 you will come to a mini boss that you say you put the ug in ugly to.. what you want to do is change to spider monkey NO UPGRADES go to left side with the boss' back facing the lasers so you wont get hit by them and instead hit him now all you have to do is the :r2: :triangle: attack and keep repeating.. you will get it really fast i think it does like a 15/20 combo each time cant remember.. i got this on my first try not even trying so should be no problem for anyone.. another note at the end of level i had about 950,000 dna earned in level so no need to farm the dna trophy you should unlock the 1mil trophy upon getting 100 hit trophy. i only had a little over 200,000 going into this level.. hope this helps any questions feel free to ask

• 2 months later...
i found a probably the easiest spot to get the the 100 hit combo and also unlocked the 1mil dna trophy at the same time.. its towards the end of level 3 you will come to a mini boss that you say you put the ug in ugly to.. what you want to do is change to spider monkey NO UPGRADES go to left side with the boss' back facing the lasers so you wont get hit by them and instead hit him now all you have to do is the :r2: :triangle: attack and keep repeating.. you will get it really fast i think it does like a 15/20 combo each time cant remember.. i got this on my first try not even trying so should be no problem for anyone.. another note at the end of level i had about 950,000 dna earned in level so no need to farm the dna trophy you should unlock the 1mil trophy upon getting 100 hit trophy. i only had a little over 200,000 going into this level.. hope this helps any questions feel free to ask

Im just playing through the game and tried the method on level 2 as suggested in the guide. I got frustrated so thought i would play on and try this method.

Got it first time, 172 hit combo, 3million+ dna.

I highly recommend this method is put in the guide to replace the other methods, this is sooo much easier.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...