freezing

blevensp1

• 1 month later...

Way too much freezing. How damn annoying....At the very end of the last 3 stages, (so far) just as the trophy's popped and the screens about to change, it freezes, having to replay the whole checkpoint again. :eek: Only to get there and have it happen again. :mad: Game quality sucks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this for free with Best Buy reward zone certificates. It's not a terrible game, it's rather fun. But I was dreading it freezing, and didn't even think about it until last night. I was thinking "You know, this hasn't frozen on me yet! I must be lucky!" Sure enough, it froze while I was saving. Thankfully, the game seems to auto-save anyways, so I continued just before the save spot. It's a shame they didn't release any patches for it, I wish developers would support their games, no matter how small.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Game froze on me 6 times on my first run. I had to kill the main boss in the great wall of china 3 times, because the game would just go black after defeating him.

The same happen to me but i beat 4 times and still black screen x.x

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

This froze on me, cant finish it, happens everytime I load. I think I was on the 4th Mission I cant remember. I still have the disc but I dont want to start from the beginning again.

Edit: yeah i was on level 4 the great wall of China, in a circular room

Edited by Goldrust

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...