How is this compared to other PS3 Kart games?

Stork77

I was just curious how this compared to other PS3 Kart games?

The main reason I ask is that the difficulty average is a 2, which is less than other PS3 kart games I've played/platted, but there's lots of talk about how its harder (at least in the beginning).

How does this compare to Madagascar Karts (a 4 IIRC), Superstar Kartz (2-ish iirc), Cars2, or Sonic and Sega Allstar Karts (a 3 iirc, and very accessible)?

Not looking for a frustrating game - I like karts, but not so much that I'm willing to suffer through them. I'd never get MNR or the latest Sonic Kart game (transformed). Even if its Madagascar Karts 200cc the entire way (utter random chaos), I'm not sure I'm willing to pick it up.

Looking at the Vita version, if that makes a difference.

Edited by Stork77

I just finished this yesterday and it is easy believe me, I have platted Madagascar Kartz (2/10), Superstar Kartz (2/10), Sonic & Sega (4/10), Cars (1/10), and I give Ben 10 Galactic Racing 3/10.

Its only the first hour where you get beasted by the AI and wonder what you should be doing, but its all about drifting and using powerups - just like the other kart games. The tracks are short and easy to memorise so a bit of practice and you will be getting first or second most times.

The other bonus is you only have to come first overall over 3 races - so you can mess up on one race and recover on the other 2. There is a small (3 hours max) grind at the end for some misc trophies, but nothing hard.

My tip is do a couple of laps on time trials before each grand prix to suss out the shortcuts.

ps I played the PS3 version, but am now searching for a Vita version for a second easy plat :-)

Edited by ChrisMalicious

My tip is do a couple of laps on time trials before each grand prix to suss out the shortcuts.

ps I played the PS3 version, but am now searching for a Vita version for a second easy plat :-)

Thanks, good tips!

The Vita version is easy to find (in NA anyway) - it's in the PS Store for $10.