my thoughts about the platinum

AbuRiyam

I got this game by a mistake, I wanted to get Ben 10: Cosmic Destruction, but I rented the Ben 10: Galactic Racing.

So, I wanted to platinum the game since I don't like incomplete games in my profile.

Also, this is my first racing game, I didn't play mario kart or need for speed. So I am a noob when it comes to racing.

It was so frustrating at the beginning that my wife woke up and told me to stop cursing, I couldn't hear myself since I have a turtle beach headphones on. So, if you don't like trying "don't get the game".

First you have to beat the Grand Prix, which took more around 3-4 hours.

Then, you have to beat the time trials, beat the tracks that will unlock carts for you. And you would unlock the trophy where you have to beat the time trial by 10 sec or more.

Then, do the showdown trophies.

By this time, I got all the trophies except "shattered" and the "finish first" trophies on easy/medium/hard tracks without using special abilities.

By this time, you would be so good and enjoying the game that would be fun playing and doing the final two grinding trophies where you have to use defensive abilities against enemy attacks and to flip/roll other karts.

Finally I enjoyed the game, and will be playing sonic racing game in the near future.

• 1 month later...

much like me, get frustrated at first, then after a couple hours i get the hang of things and it becomes enjoyable...i think its the fact that theres so many achievemnts in games you just dont know if your going the best route to achieve them when you first plug in the game. hense, my frustration in games come in the beginning. but by middle. im enjoying these games :)

• 3 years later...

When i first started it i thought it was damn hard... i was like WTF did i get myself into...another modnation nightmare. The control setup w shoulder buttons was annoying...be nice to have a handbrake button....took a while and a few lucky wins to get it down good....wasnt a 2/10 like all these votes...2/10 to me is a lego game...this game takes patience and luck because the AI shoots u and u lose 1st place in a heartbeat. I enjoyed it at the end BUT i had my fill already...decent game...especially for $3

• 1 year later...

I found the easy tracks the hardest as they are so short. Not much time to come back from a mistake.....

I have way more hours in than planned and still have to grind bumps and defense trophies out....

Ohh yeah...I'm doing it on the stupid vita!

Edited by jmac92123