Trophy Help/Issue

lost4lost

Having trophy problem. They are not unlocking when i do what it says on guide. 3 of the trophies. Im doing the requirments for the trophy nothin but more skill and mothin but maxium skill but trophy is not unlocking. I did several different levels in 3rd,4th,5th,etc planet. Describtion of trophy says Win a race without using omie-node or offensive power in a single player mode. I been trying to get them in single race and just pick that 1 track. Why is it not giving me the trophy? Ive done it like 5 times now. For the 3rd trophy im trying to get is kart collector, unlock all karts. I have 3/5 it says. I did the time trails to unlock the ones it says on roadmap. Then it said to look at roadmap for the remaining karts if you missed any but i looked at the roadmap over and over but it doesnt say how to unlock the others. Just the time trails and thats it. How do i unlock the 2 that i am missing? I did the grand prix and got 1st place trophy in all the planets. Need help. Trying to plat it but im stuck. I added phish1987 to see if you can help me out since you made the guide. Please.....