Rate the trophy difficulty...  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.87

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't voted yet, just playing it a bit and man! this is the kind of games that you "think" it will be like walk in the park BEFORE test it! I mean the Challenges are 1 max 2 out 10, the first 6-7 circuits 2 or 3 out 10 but the last 2 circuits? you need to come in first place? man! you need to be kidding me! playing on easy with the "best" car I have, the enemies FLY and they become unreachables! lol...

Haven't voted yet, just playing it a bit and man! this is the kind of games that you "think" it will be like walk in the park BEFORE test it! I mean the Challenges are 1 max 2 out 10, the first 6-7 circuits 2 or 3 out 10 but the last 2 circuits? you need to come in first place? man! you need to be kidding me! playing on easy with the "best" car I have, the enemies FLY and they become unreachables! lol...

It's just like Mario Kart too where you can be in 1st place towards the end of the last lap and then get pissed on by all kinds of items and lose.

I am learning that you really need to be good at using the offensive and defensive moves to win. I'm still getting hosed in some races, but if you can save your defensive move for the end of the 3rd lap and use it to deflect an item it makes a big difference.

I'm with you though, I thought playing it on easy would be simple. There are so many good games out right now it will be hard for me to keep playing this for the platinum. I will play some more before I vote, but this isn't a game you just race one time and get a platinum.

agree with tbond22. you need to be good at to use weapon to block when you in the 1st place. Use every the express way to get the 1st place. i practice around 2-3 day and i accustomed to play it then 1st place not difficult.

I gave it a "4". I still have a few trophies to grind out, but I have a 1st place on all circuit races which is probably the hardest trophy. Most of the circuit races are easy, but the last one with 4 races is a little harder. Do tricks on jumps everywhere that it is possible for your offensive move and drift when you can to build your meter for the defensive move. I think it took me four tries on the last circuit to get 1st place, but I did it. I thought the "Nothin' But Maximum Skill" trophy was going to be hard, but I got it on my 1st try.

Bottom line is if you practice the tracks that are hard for you eventually you will get 1st place on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Very long platinum.... very boring after a while as I didnt go for bumps and defenses along the way.... first 4 hours where great though. took me 12 hours altogether... the first hour couldnt get better than 4th place, then managed to get firsts everytime...

Even the hard lookers like winning without using power and weapons proved easy, got them on first attempts!!

So,, long and tedious but incredibly easy... my personal view... I gave it a 1/10

• 3 weeks later...
Very long platinum.... very boring after a while as I didnt go for bumps and defenses along the way.... first 4 hours where great though. took me 12 hours altogether... the first hour couldnt get better than 4th place, then managed to get firsts everytime...

Even the hard lookers like winning without using power and weapons proved easy, got them on first attempts!!

So,, long and tedious but incredibly easy... my personal view... I gave it a 1/10

i hear that on the first hr, as i popped this in at fist figured cake plat, boy was i wrong lol same couldnt get passed 5th -4th place, even using the unlocked kart. i began to wonder if they purposely made the first prix harder then the rest or what the deal is, lol i have yet to go back to this game since lol huge turn off lol

• 3 weeks later...

YEa races bit challenging at first. Managed to 1st place on grand prix, just having trouble unlocking kartz, cant find anywhere how to unlock them?? So far I have 2 out of 6. Kinecelerator and plumber ship. Anyone know exactly how to unlock???... I dont particularly want to be playing this game for ages just to try and unlock some kartz :confused::confused:

Overall I'd say 2-3 / 10 for difficulty as it gets repetive which is off putting to stick too....

YEa races bit challenging at first. Managed to 1st place on grand prix, just having trouble unlocking kartz, cant find anywhere how to unlock them?? So far I have 2 out of 6. Kinecelerator and plumber ship. Anyone know exactly how to unlock???... I dont particularly want to be playing this game for ages just to try and unlock some kartz :confused::confused:

Overall I'd say 2-3 / 10 for difficulty as it gets repetive which is off putting to stick too....

Read my guide, it is the stuck guide on the Ben 10 racing forum on here it will tell you how!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ben 10: Galactic Racing platinum difficulty- ???

Same like everyone else.. at first, the game seems impossible. Enemies easily pass you and hit you with everything they've got rendering the game to look cheap and lop-sided. Once you get used to the mechanics and learn how to power-slide efficiently, things will come more naturaly and so will the wins. Though to me, things still seem obscenely cheap. Stupid rubberband effect thing.

Well that's where it ends for me. After Start the Party and that infuriatingly random fruit slicing game, this one seems like it's headed down that same path although I'm not about to rage out on it like I previously did the former. (Didn't get mad at any point during the time I did put into it, but trying to get 1st place on one of the circuits just to unlock another was becoming a hassle and wearing on me) I will admit that the tracks I had beaten and the amount of time I did pour into the game was a lot of fun. I had to turn down the volume on the voices though. It got real irritating after a few play-throughs.

Fun game but it can be challenging if you're achilles heel of video games is racing. I'm sure I'll get back to this one someday.

Edited by Rubbercons

• 2 months later...