XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 5 10.20%
2 15 30.61%
3 15 30.61%
4 4 8.16%
5 2 4.08%
6 1 2.04%
7 1 2.04%
8 2 4.08%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 4 8.16%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #1
Woody

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   Woody's Canaries   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Gold Submission   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.87

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by Darth_Krid; 01-25-2014 at 06:19 PM.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:38 PM   #2
athipkung

Default This game has trophy or not

i cant find the information about trophies in the web
athipkung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
IDOLO1013

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by athipkung View Post
i cant find the information about trophies in the web
You should check the sister site X360A.org they have the list already posted. Am guessing it will be the same as the PS3. Here the LINK Ben 10: Galactic Racing Achievements.

I DON'T ACCEPT ANY BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
IDOLO1013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
athipkung

Already Plat it.

Last edited by athipkung; 11-11-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 06:27 AM   #5
leptonic

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Haven't voted yet, just playing it a bit and man! this is the kind of games that you "think" it will be like walk in the park BEFORE test it! I mean the Challenges are 1 max 2 out 10, the first 6-7 circuits 2 or 3 out 10 but the last 2 circuits? you need to come in first place? man! you need to be kidding me! playing on easy with the "best" car I have, the enemies FLY and they become unreachables! lol...
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 03:42 PM   #6
tbond22

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leptonic View Post
Haven't voted yet, just playing it a bit and man! this is the kind of games that you "think" it will be like walk in the park BEFORE test it! I mean the Challenges are 1 max 2 out 10, the first 6-7 circuits 2 or 3 out 10 but the last 2 circuits? you need to come in first place? man! you need to be kidding me! playing on easy with the "best" car I have, the enemies FLY and they become unreachables! lol...
It's just like Mario Kart too where you can be in 1st place towards the end of the last lap and then get pissed on by all kinds of items and lose.

Retired Trophy Hunter
tbond22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 05:21 PM   #7
leptonic

Send a message via ICQ to leptonic Send a message via AIM to leptonic Send a message via MSN to leptonic Send a message via Yahoo to leptonic Send a message via Skype™ to leptonic

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Member of the Month Winner   Woody's Canaries   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Gold   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbond22 View Post
It's just like Mario Kart too where you can be in 1st place towards the end of the last lap and then get pissed on by all kinds of items and lose.
man, exactly that happens here too... kiddo game? YEAH! right!!
leptonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
athipkung

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbond22 View Post
I am learning that you really need to be good at using the offensive and defensive moves to win. I'm still getting hosed in some races, but if you can save your defensive move for the end of the 3rd lap and use it to deflect an item it makes a big difference.

I'm with you though, I thought playing it on easy would be simple. There are so many good games out right now it will be hard for me to keep playing this for the platinum. I will play some more before I vote, but this isn't a game you just race one time and get a platinum.

agree with tbond22. you need to be good at to use weapon to block when you in the 1st place. Use every the express way to get the 1st place. i practice around 2-3 day and i accustomed to play it then 1st place not difficult.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #9
tbond22

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I gave it a "4". I still have a few trophies to grind out, but I have a 1st place on all circuit races which is probably the hardest trophy. Most of the circuit races are easy, but the last one with 4 races is a little harder. Do tricks on jumps everywhere that it is possible for your offensive move and drift when you can to build your meter for the defensive move. I think it took me four tries on the last circuit to get 1st place, but I did it. I thought the "Nothin' But Maximum Skill" trophy was going to be hard, but I got it on my 1st try.

Bottom line is if you practice the tracks that are hard for you eventually you will get 1st place on them.

Retired Trophy Hunter
tbond22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #10
scorpion_420

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

this game isnt that hard.just got my plat today.at first i thought it was an 8/10 but after playing it i give it a 4/10.still a rewarding plat though.remember practice makes perfect lol
scorpion_420 is offline   Reply With Quote