Any good way to farm money?

Crealkllr

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I don't think there is. No perks increase money drops and sometimes none come for quite awhile. Only thing I noticed was that I seemed to get more on boss runs if the round started out with twin ships rather than the centipede thing or the boss with the shell. My advice would just to be change out the songs so they don't get stale because you will be at it for a while. Good luck!

I just spammed the 1:51 song that came with the game. I had it worked out that the amount of money I got per run, times the number of runs I needed to get to 100 levels played, worked out pretty evenly. I ended up needing a couple extra plays, but all in all, not so bad.

Considering you need to grind the 100 levels anyway, boss battle isn't really the way to go.

• 2 weeks later...
I just spammed the 1:51 song that came with the game. I had it worked out that the amount of money I got per run, times the number of runs I needed to get to 100 levels played, worked out pretty evenly. I ended up needing a couple extra plays, but all in all, not so bad.

Considering you need to grind the 100 levels anyway, boss battle isn't really the way to go.

Will try. If i am going to grind for the 100 levels, then may as well try this method. I am not sure how many i have went through already, but i guess this should be my first goal, and gather the money later.

Edited by Crealkllr