Favorite song?

Crealkllr

Since you can play custom songs off your ps3, i want to ask you, the gamer community, whats the most fun/ awesome songs to play this game.

Everyone has their own fav songs, and i am open to listening/ playing all the songs you recommend. Please post no more than 5 songs in a post, and try to post once per day in this topic. Give me time to sample the songs you tell me

• 1 month later...

Half of me says we're not supposed to actually talk about pirating mp3s even though everyone does it, and the other half says whatever.

My friend was trying out the game and then started taking a ton of mp3s from his laptop to play, and one of them was Ride of the Valkyries. I'm not generally a fan of classical, but this was absolutely crazy to play because of the pacing of the song.

And I totally can't handle the game with effects higher than 50%, it totally wrecks my head, haha. I have tried 200%, and I just go crazy.

Any Mastodon is pretty intense, but the coolest song I've played so far is 'The Day The World Went Away' by Nine Inch Nails. Put it on Suicide difficulty, pump up the intensity to 200% and have a visual music party.

NIN! I played a few songs from The Social Network soundtrack, Magnetic (formally Ghost XIV) was decent.

I also have a version of Queen's Stone Cold Crazy supposedly reproduced by Trent which was really fun to play :D

I don't have many songs on my ps3 so I'll have to put in some NIN CDs and rip them. I'll definitely be trying 'The Day The World Went Away' now.

Other favs so far: Garbage - As Heaven is Wide, Hammering in My Head

From the Bionic Commando Rearmed OST, Heat Wave, Power Plant.

Can't wait to try some from the Shatter soundtrack!

EDIT: Ok, 637 volpe from the PixelJunk Eden soundtrack is not even possible on Suicidal O_O That was nuts!

Edited by KamiAmaya