XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Bayonetta

Old 02-16-2011, 10:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Question Weapon and acessory missing

Hey everyone.

I tried to find everywhere but nothing, where can i find the killgore weapon and dark rosary acessory this question may sound stupid but i will apreciate the help

I'm the Resistance...
Mest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:55 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

The Evil Harvest Rosary should just be a regular unlock in the Rodin's shop, though I don't remember what the conditions are for it to appear - you probably have to buy certain other accessories or hit a certain point in the game; Kilgore is unlocked by finding all of the LPs in a certain chapter, and, though I can't remember with certainty, I believe that chapter is 9.

Message me here or via PSN if you want to work on the trophies for Clan of Champions

Mitsuru Kirijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:33 AM   #3 (permalink)

Well for the rosary i found yesterday in my inventory xD( im really stupid) but thanks for the help mitsuru i will try to find how to get killgore in this forum and others with the especific chapter.
Btw do u know if i complete chapters 1-4 on hard for example and then go to diferent chapter on normal for research and then go back to the chapter i were before on hard the trophy will pop?

Edit:i found the answers to my questions but thanks anyway

I'm the Resistance...

Last edited by Mest; 02-17-2011 at 02:47 PM.
Mest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Maldovar

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Kilgore is achieved by getting all of the LP pieces in chapter 9 (Mitsuri was right about that). There should be 3 of them. (locations below

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

For the chapters, so long as you complete the prologue and epilogue and all chapters on a difficulty it shouldn't matter if you do it in order or not. The game actually tracks all of the chapters you've completed and ranks you on them based on each of the completed verses. Once you complete the full chapter it should register it to the memory and save it.

Maldovar is offline   Reply With Quote