Fire the afterburners

Zooyork26

ive tried everything on this level i want to start hard but want to make sure all other trophies are done and i cant for the life of me get these... i always get gold and 1 time i was never hit once and still got gold.... obviously im doing something wrong if ppl never started a thread for this so please whats the trick???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In order to get the platinum medals for this trophy you should DODGE EVERYTHING! Except the bosses, of course:p Apart from the bosses you don't have to kill any enemies other than the ones that land on your missile in both verses. Just spam the dodge button endlessly and make sure you don't get hit by anything. Then, in the boss fights, use a yellow lollipop for invulnerability and a red lollipop for increased damage. Dodging everything and beating the bosses quickly and without taking damage should give you platinum medals (actually, using this strategy got me pure platinum medals on every difficulty)

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo
added a suffix

• 4 years later...
In order to get the platinum medals for this trophy you should DODGE EVERYTHING! Except the bosses, of course:p Apart from the bosses you don't have to kill any enemies other than the ones that land on your missile in both verses. Just spam the dodge button endlessly and make sure you don't get hit by anything. Then, in the boss fights, use a yellow lollipop for invulnerability and a red lollipop for increased damage. Dodging everything and beating the bosses quickly and without taking damage should give you platinum medals (actually, using this strategy got me pure platinum medals on every difficulty)

^

I just did this and got it my first try except I just blasted the little angels to get free missiles. :D

• 3 years later...

With the above method I got this trophy with absolute ease on my first try. It's about the only thing that has been ridiculously simple in this game thus far.