alfheim question

arjonoypi

I'm finding the Alfheim Portals a little bit hard on my first playthrough. Challenge 2 is hard with the limited kicks and punches and with my weapon, I don't think I can do it. I don't have an advanced weapon yet. So Can you just chapter select after beating the game for these portals?

Another question regarding the collectibles; what are the collectibles needed for the platinum? Are some collectibles from beating Alfheim challenges count towards those collectable-related trophies?

Edited by arjonoypi

Yes, you can chapter select. For that challenge use Durga, hold triangle/circle to create the bombs. Does mass damage. For trophies, you need all Alfhiems and all chests. You also need 7 LP's which you get as you progress through the game and in chests. There is also one you receive for beating it on Hard.

• 5 weeks later...

Like someone mentioned, Durga (either element works, but I prefer lightning) Claws are good for those limited punch/kick Alfheims. You can also use Iai-Jutsu (charge ability) with Shuraba (katana). I find Shuraba to be a little better because you can usually hit more than one target if you charge to max.

Edited by nercesk