Download patch 1.01 x_x

DeepEyes

Hi! I don't know if I'm the only one but the patch of the games downloads very sloooooooooooow, not just with Bayonetta, the tiny patches of MW2 takes like 30 mins to download, the patch of Assassins Creed II take like 1.5 hours to download, and this patch seems to take like 3 hours to download x_x.... I don't have any problems with the stor or playing online I only have problems with the patches of the games x_x...

So I want to know if there is any other way to get the patch? I can download it in my PC, pass it to the PS3 and install it? My PSN account is form North America, but I can try to download the patch with a European account? Or I specifficaly need to get the NA patch to play?

I need help u.u... Thx n_n...

~DE

none of them offer the ability to download the updates indirectly.

I would suggest you have an issue with your connection if updates take that long, I was pulling the updates for ACII, Uncharted II and a few other games down at my maximum connection speed of 165kb/sec (slow by most standards).

It might be worth mentioning my updates were always slow when I was using wireless, even tho I never got online lag issues, but when I had my electrician brother install some network points around the house for me and cabled both the ps3's (yeah i have 2) in, instant great speed getting updates.

• 2 weeks later...
does anyone know what exactly this patch updated for this game? I haven't really noticed the load times becoming any quicker.... I'm guessing this was to adjust framerate issues.... but they claimed they would fix the load times, so what gives?

This update added an install option in the option menu...really helped the game. No more loading when you pick up items. Thank god...oh sorry I meant Thank sony :)