What the hell is a Durga?!

DudeInDistress

google it.

Or just tell him it's the weapons you get from the LP's, lol.

It's a pair of boots/gauntlets that can transform from fire to electric modes. The charging ability of the fire mode releases the most powerful attack in the game.

The three LP fragments are all located in Chapter 5: The Lost Holy Grounds. You get two of them just from defeating mobs. The third fragment is located on the serpents body (the grey spiraling body that is outside with all of the wind). While running up it you will notice a large pool of water on the left, the chest that contains the third and final fragment of the LP is there.

Is it DURGA or Druaga?

Heh it's Durga =).

It's actually not that great of a weapon for building up large combos and/or your magical gauge. It does too much damage to do either, and the combo and magic gauge are based on hits.

It is however awesome for speed runs, and clearing the punch/kick alfheim portals.

• 1 month later...
It's a pair of boots/gauntlets that can transform from fire to electric modes. The charging ability of the fire mode releases the most powerful attack in the game.

Sorry if this is a stupid question ... but ... HOW do you change the Durgas from fire to electricity mode? I thought I had to buy the variations from the Gates of Hell shop ... well... that was 130.000 Halos wasted. -_-

I seriously can't seem to figure out how it's done.

Edit: I did manage to change it somehow now and then. I just have no idea what exactly I did. Seems to be some sort of combo. I'm confused. O_o

Edited by Shabadoo_Shrimp

Sorry if this is a stupid question ... but ... HOW do you change the Durgas from fire to electricity mode? I thought I had to buy the variations from the Gates of Hell shop ... well... that was 130.000 Halos wasted. -_-

I seriously can't seem to figure out how it's done.

Edit: I did manage to change it somehow now and then. I just have no idea what exactly I did. Seems to be some sort of combo. I'm confused. O_o

You spin your movement stick in a circle. It's the spin attack if you have purchased the skill, but it will also transform the properties for Durga.