Platinum Medal Question

Labartu

Okay, let's make this as easy as possible for an example. And yes, it's just an example, as this scenario didn't happen to me yet - but I could see it happen, which sucks.

Let's say I pulled of a Platin Medal in Vers 1 of Chapter 1 the first time I played it. After I completed the Game, I'm stuck on 9 Medals, so I decide to re-do Chapter 1 for a few more Platin / Pure Platin Medals to get the Trophy.

But, now I, for some reason only can pull off a Gold Medal in the First Vers of Chapter 1 - will the Game still recognize that I earned a Platinum Medal there, or will it overwrite it, throwing me back at 8/10?

I would think it would count your highest attained medal so you should be fine when it comes out. Otherwise just play very easy or easy and get them there.

Uh, the thing is, I already got the EU Version, and I am at 7/10 Platinum Medals without even trying, so I didn't keep in mind where I got them, so before I go back to get the other 3 I wanted to make sure if I can do it so easily. Or if I should memorize where I got some from now on and just try to get one in other fights.

But, thanks for the heads up about it propably saving my highest attained medal. :)

after you finish the game for the first time (and you probably already will get this trophy that way) you will get an extra option showing you what medals and trophies you got in the specific levels, and the specific verses... when you decide to play that level again, you can choose to either overwrite your new one or discard it... (this is the choice AFTER you finished the level)

personally i've finished the game the first time and got that trophy, it's not that hard at that point... (especially seeing as you have to start on normal?)

after you finish the game for the first time (and you probably already will get this trophy that way) you will get an extra option showing you what medals and trophies you got in the specific levels, and the specific verses... when you decide to play that level again, you can choose to either overwrite your new one or discard it... (this is the choice AFTER you finished the level)

Okay, cool, thank you. :) Well, I finished Chapter 11 yesterday and have 8/10, so I think I will get it on my first time trough. (Yes, you have to start on Normal, Hard isn't available). But I just wanted to know for sure.

yeah, i'm on my 2nd playthrough for the alfheim portals and all now... man they're hidden well... but it'll make hard so much easier... and i can see all my trophies getting better, as i'm more adjusted to the game :dance:

but you should get most trophies by just playing through it :p