Loading issues on PS3

LadyHUNK

Hey guys. So I played Bayonetta awhile back on Xbox 360, from Easy all the way through Infinite Climax (don't even get me started on that mode e_e). Since I've got a PS3 now and I'm slowly building a library of games, I'm wondering if Bayonetta on the Playstation is any good.

Last time I played it with a friend on her PS3 awhile back there was constant loading alllllll the time. It basically drove me crazy lol. Does that still happen these days?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm playing it right now for the plat, after finishing the X360 version a couple years ago, although in certain conditions I can notice frame drops compared to the X360 version, it's nothing that diminish the gaming experience imho (I'm roughly halfway point) and loading times are no longer an issue after the game has been patched/installed.

Edited by Brightblade

• 1 month later...
The 1.01 patch added an install option and addressed certain Frame-Rate issues :).

I played the first 4 chapters without installing the game - the load times and frequency were really getting to me. After installing the game, the load times are pretty much cut in half, makes a big difference. Also it doesn't stop to load every time you pick up an item anymore.