Alfheim portal trophy help please!....Glitched?

janne-da-arc24

Okay so I looked through all the threads but not one of them really abswered my question. I am 100% sure I have completed all 21 portals...I even spent my climax playthrough going to every one and every one said "previously completed". Is this trophy glitched? I am missing 2 broken witch hearts as well for full life bar but I am 1000% sure I got all the portals...What is happening? Any help would be MUCH appreciated! Thanks!

You haven't received a trophy for discovering them all, either. Obviously all you've found would be completed, but seems to me you haven't found a total of 21.

If there's a medal missing looking at your Chapter List chances are, there's a missing Alfheim Portal in that chapter. Or use a checklist / step-by-step guide.

You haven't received a trophy for discovering them all, either. Obviously all you've found would be completed, but seems to me you haven't found a total of 21.

If there's a medal missing looking at your Chapter List chances are, there's a missing Alfheim Portal in that chapter. Or use a checklist / step-by-step guide.

Yea I guess so....I spent 2 play through following the step by step guide but maybe somewhere there has got to be one. You gave me a good idea though... I will go back to my normal play through results and see what chapters I am missing a medal in. Can I look at the results without finishing the last chapter? If that fails I will do one final play through going through each and every portal from a guide. Thanks for the idea! If all else fails I guess I could start a complete new game on a different file :/

Yes, if you've finished the game once you have an option called Play History. IIRC you get it pressing R1 on the level intermission menu (where you save) :)

Okay thanks! Tomorrow I will go through on normal and play and clear every portal on normal one final time. That will solve any further doubts I have. Hopefully I was just careless and completely missed one :/ If not then I guess it wouldn't be TOO bad to start a brand new game and rush through it in normal...:(

Okay thanks! Tomorrow I will go through on normal and play and clear every portal on normal one final time. That will solve any further doubts I have. Hopefully I was just careless and completely missed one :/ If not then I guess it wouldn't be TOO bad to start a brand new game and rush through it in normal...:(

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I haven't heard any glitch reports in terms of Bayonetta trophies yet and it has happened quite a few times that people simple skipped over one of the portals even though they were sure they did them all. Hope you can find out what your problem was. :)

Tomorrow I will go through on normal and play and clear every portal on normal one final time.

You don't need to clear completed portals again, you want the missing one(s) :) Basically you want to check the chapters you have missing medals in, preferably using a portal guide like this one to know how to find them.

Thanks to everyone for the advice and warm wishes. It turns out......I was stupid lol. I was missing the one in chapter 10 where you turn the city. It was on the island with a chest. The reason I had thought I had got it before was because when I was going through on normal I remember finding it BUT not entering it till later. As a result I mistakenly lumped it into my completed ones. A careful inspection of all Alfheim locations though led me to remember lol. So I just got my platinum. Thanks again and sorry for the mistake!