halo farming :(

FluffyKSA

hi..

can any one tell me how can i farm halos ?

i played ch 5 with the boss in you tube they got 900 000 halos and all i get is 28 000.. :confused:

and i played ch 2 and got 35 000 halos ..

both of them played in normal mode ..

and i got three accessories not unlocked how can i unloack them ..

any one can help :(

• 8 months later...

I don't know, if anyone still monitors this thread, but I've tried this as per the existent video several times and a couple of things evade me. How do you take almost no damage while destroying the domes on the torso. By the time I get to the head phase, I'm down to half health, using the exact same gear. Finally, in the head phase, how do you avoid hits. Most of the time, I can not finish this fight without at least one death or using green lollipops. Maybe one in six or seven I can survive. I also can not get a combo higher than about 7500 before the climax. I am playing PS3 rather than Xbox, though, and wonder if that's the difference.

• 3 months later...
I don't know, if anyone still monitors this thread, but I've tried this as per the existent video several times and a couple of things evade me. How do you take almost no damage while destroying the domes on the torso. By the time I get to the head phase, I'm down to half health, using the exact same gear. Finally, in the head phase, how do you avoid hits. Most of the time, I can not finish this fight without at least one death or using green lollipops. Maybe one in six or seven I can survive. I also can not get a combo higher than about 7500 before the climax. I am playing PS3 rather than Xbox, though, and wonder if that's the difference.

Doesn't make any difference at all what platform you're on.

During the body orb phase you need to dodge the blue orbs they fire at you, that will give you easy witch time and hits. Ditto with the head, you just need to dodge around a ton.

• 4 months later...

Yeah but people in the video just stand there and don't get hit, I do it and die quickly, it's impossible to copy what they do in the video, they are not evading, and you can't evade the last head phase and keep your combo, the guy just fire laters, rockets and smoke up ur ass constantly, the most I've got is about 80k on normal which took me about 15-20 mins, dying several times as I was tryna keep my combo.

I can't be fucked to grind 5 million like that.

It's bullshit, does anyone know if the patch was a early patch or if it has anything to do with difficulty.

Update, lol, ok so I just got 480k I did die on the head stage but I got the halos at the end, if had a combo score of just over 4 million at end.

Edited by BaSHee26