How can I get 5M halos for Climax Bracelet????

klujma

I did the """"trick""""" with the boss in chapter VII, i had electric durga, odette and selenes light and gaze of despair but i got only 150 000! And i died two times and used all my lolipos :mad:, i thought it will be easy platinum with this, but where the hell i can get 5M?

EDIT: I just saw that climax bracelet disable trophies lol? Is that fake right?

EDIT: With some practice it worked like a charm, and i have 20M halos, sorry for creating 2 threads.. but i have still that question, will platinum pop if i use climax bracelet, i see that yes lol, but i also heard that no.

Edited by klujma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can very quickly get TONS of halos by playing chapter 7. Your just fighting the boss here. Just equip the DURGAS with LIGHTNING on hands and feet, use SALENES LIGHT, and GAZE OF DESPAIR for your accessories. Just keep dong combos by smashing away at the punch and kick buttons. You also need to jump occasionally... but having these accessories equipped will keep your combo meter going, and also make it higher even when you get hit! Just remember to jump back in if your hit, and smash away with punch and kick. The highest i got was like 400,000 halos. Just keep replaying the chapter :)