Really liking this game.

kfree7

This game has supprised me. Really enjoying it. Won't put out any spoilers but it's a good game for cheap. Buy it and plat it (if you like).

M-Easy made a great guide and Lord's collectible guide is very easy to follow. Get fired up about finding a cheap game with a little creativity. Best game in the world, no, different than other games in it's genre, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly, i love the game. I was expecting a cut rate movie-tie-in game a la the deplorable MiB: Alien Crisis, but this was 100x better in quality, game play, and fun. LOVED the RTS using battleships.

I only need Rain of Fire, but I don't even hate grinding it out, i may play through game a third time just to get it naturally during gameplay.

Great $1 rental!

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
This game has supprised me. Really enjoying it. Won't put out any spoilers but it's a good game for cheap. Buy it and plat it (if you like).

M-Easy made a great guide and Lord's collectible guide is very easy to follow. Get fired up about finding a cheap game with a little creativity. Best game in the world, no, different than other games in it's genre, yes.

I agree, the game is enjoyable....but it has some areas that just continue to piss me off, so I ended up putting it down. Maybe I will return to it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
There was one troublesome area for me where you are coming down a hill and get beat to shit. Finally passed it though.

Yeah...I got through the area that was passing me off, only to get to the other side and get killed by my own peg bomb...wtf...

Crappy checkpoint system, sent me all the way back...