Fish In A Barrel easy and fast

swe_ghost

in misson 7 at the end fight, there's a pillare .. on the right side in the middel of the fieald .. aim for the very top of it .. and the sensor will land hige up .. the aliens will rush to the pillar and aim up but They cant shot it .. so They will just stand there and let Them self be killed. u will get 4-5 kills everytime the drop ships comes whit this method ..

dont know if anyway have post this trick allready or not.

im hope u understand what i mean not so good in english then it comes to the writing

• 3 months later...

I tried using that trick, but I had real problems getting the enemies stunned. I guess I wasn't using the method correctly.

If I put it on the top of the pillar it was too far away, and if I put it too low, they always seemed to blow it up before anyone was stunned (at best it just worked as a nice distraction).

For me I followed a video on youtube and used the point near the end of Chpt 3 (where you had to defend a person while he was doing something). That usually got me about 5 per run....fragged myself and repeat. It was a pretty quick process.

I'll try to explain, cuz this trophy is kinda a pain.

Remember from the guide, this trophy is for killing enemies that are stunned by the LRAD. The LRAD is the submarine's support ability. So you have to move the submarine into a support block on the map. At that point the LRAD drop will become available.

The trick is to have the LRAD land where there is a cluster of bad guys. You don't want it to land right on top of an enemy....it may outright kill them (which won't count for Fish in a Barrel trophy).

Once it lands, if enemies are close enough to it, they will kinda bend over like they are stunned.....that is when you need to kill them. If the enemies are too far away, they won't be stunned, and will just shoot at the LRAD.

For me, I used the location in chapter 3 near the end, where you have to defend somebody while they disable a tower. An enemy dropship appears and 5-6 bad guys will come and rush your position. If you drop the LRAD in their path, it will stun alot of them...and you blast away at them ***while they are stunned****.

After you've gotten as many as you can, kill yourself with a grenade and restart from the last checkpoint. After a handful of times, the trophy should pop (remember you need a total of 40 kills while they are stunned).

If this didn't make it clear enough....search youtube for "battleship fish in a barrel" there are a couple of good explanation videos (where you can see exactly how the enemy looks when stunned); and they give a few good places where you can try it.

It helps to have the difficulty set down to easy for this (assuming you've already completed the game on hard difficulty and have that trophy unlocked).

• 3 weeks later...
im using the start of mission 4, right at the start you move the Laredo into position and thenuse the LRAD on the first group of enemies below (there are 3) and just repeating that. its a bit repetitive but i dont want to replay whole levels.

if you do it the way i posted you dont have redo the whole level just kill the aliens before the gun and and defending it dont take that long to do.

• 2 months later...

Easiest way for me was on the last mission, when you get to the final battle kill all the enemies there with the 2 missiles and kill any stragglers, then put the stun thing underneath and to the left/right a little where they drop, enemies will drop right next to it and get stunned, kill them with your shotty, frag yourself and repeat.

• 1 month later...
Easiest way for me was on the last mission, when you get to the final battle kill all the enemies there with the 2 missiles and kill any stragglers, then put the stun thing underneath and to the left/right a little where they drop, enemies will drop right next to it and get stunned, kill them with your shotty, frag yourself and repeat.

After seeing this, this is what I used to finish up my kills. Thanks for the tip.