Chapter 5 HELP

BananaSausage47

• 3 months later...
I'm at the part where you have to blow up three generator type things and the U.S.S Missouri is at like 30% health and I have no ship controls or anything. I can never do it fast enough without it dying. It's also surrounded by 4 enemy ships.[/quote

Before you activate any of the backup generators quickly explore every nook and cranny of the platforms they are on. There are various wild cards dotted around including a couple of repair ones and at least one ship control card.

I personally didn't have a problem with the Missouri losing too much health on hardcore in this mission as I equipped wild cards quickly and tactically with the random wild card drops I was lucky to get.

A further tip is to make sure you keep hold of the shotgun during this mission as it is essential for taking care of the Thugs which spawn when you activate each of the three backup generators. The checkpoint doesn't save until you have activated and defended all three generators.

• 9 months later...
I'm at the part where you have to blow up three generator type things and the U.S.S Missouri is at like 30% health and I have no ship controls or anything. I can never do it fast enough without it dying. It's also surrounded by 4 enemy ships.

Yeah, this was a little tricky, but just keep trying and with a little luck you'll get some repair and ship control wildcards to keep the Missouri in action.

It took me about 10 tries on this area due to all the guys with Rail guns. Use the Missouri's main guns to take out these guys, then it is all mop up to get to the generators. It's also just takes a little luck to get decent wildcards.