checkpoints?

blevensp1

I just saw you on list playing this and shook my head, After watching the Angryjoeshow review.. i avoided this one for Trophy league. Halarious review, cant bring myself to play it. Just looked very bad.

It's actually kinda fun in a way. It's also short and that's makes it easier to push foward. It is frustrating at points. Angry Joe craks me up, his Max Payne review was crazy.

Edited by blevensp1

• 3 months later...
Good luck to those trying to plat this game. The game has a poor checkpoint system.

I know what you mean. Chapter 5 when you have to activate the generators was harsh to begin with until I realized how useless the Railgun was and restarted the level to get my shotgun back. No more problems with thugs after this.

Also the final part of chapter 6. Well I won't spoil it for anybody but there is a part at the end where the shredder mines can't get to you which helped after the 7th attempt!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also the final part of chapter 6. Well I won't spoil it for anybody but there is a part at the end where the shredder mines can't get to you which helped after the 7th attempt!

You'll likely never see this, but if you could share that it'd be great. On the 15th attempt now :)

• 3 weeks later...

:mad:Yeah I am in agreement with this.Only on lvl 3.Just ploughed through a load of aliens sank about 4/5 ships and collected a peg.You then have to defend some guy from an attack and you have the stronger aliens to deal with...too much can go wrong at them points(ideal for a checky).I am playing on admiral and I am getting battered on it I have to admit...I could easily say I am rubbish but I think the game is as well.I was absolutely stunned when the checkpoint reloaded and I started at the bottom of the ramp with loads of them annoying BAXTXRXS to kill and 4 ships to sink...well done for not putting a checkpoint there or spacing them better, wtf.Had to switch the FXCXIXG thing off and look at the wall and breathe before drop kicking my tele. :mad:

• 1 month later...
:mad:Yeah I am in agreement with this.Only on lvl 3.Just ploughed through a load of aliens sank about 4/5 ships and collected a peg.You then have to defend some guy from an attack and you have the stronger aliens to deal with...too much can go wrong at them points(ideal for a checky).I am playing on admiral and I am getting battered on it I have to admit...I could easily say I am rubbish but I think the game is as well.I was absolutely stunned when the checkpoint reloaded and I started at the bottom of the ramp with loads of them annoying BAXTXRXS to kill and 4 ships to sink...well done for not putting a checkpoint there or spacing them better, wtf.Had to switch the FXCXIXG thing off and look at the wall and breathe before drop kicking my tele. :mad:

Y'know.....I was having the same trouble, but I found a simple way to defend the radar station for a minute and a half. Once the defensive timer started, I ducked down behind the wall,opposite the Capt., where the guy was working on the radar. Not one enemy came at me, I would peek around the entrance, shoot a few, go back to the original location, and made it through the segment without incident. The Capt. was taking hit after hit, but nothing else happened. Very simple and I was never at risk of being overrun, even the Thugs stopped at the entrance......kindof strange! And on Admiral difficulty.