WTF are peg bombs?

mattybell2117

Answered my own question.

PEG bombs are launched by enemy ships. If a PEG bomb is launched, you should jump on your ship control thing and order you ships to attack the enemy ship. It was a pain in the ass on the second mission because of not only those peg bombs, but those random rolling balls of explosives. The game never tells you what they are or even to avoid them. Ya, long story short, PEG bombs are launched by enemy ships and the only way to stop them from coming is to take the ships out.

They only launch peg attacks at you if they take up the support position on the battleship view map, if you take them out with one of your own ships you can usually then take said position for yourself so as to order your own artillery strike.

If they do have the position and launch attacks at you on land look for the blue circle radius, everything in the circle will get hit. If you get of it you wont be hit.

• 8 months later...

I'll tell you what a peg bomb is. After I finished the 3rd level on Hard, and during a cinematic, a peg bomb lands, but since I can move (in a cinematic remember?), the game freezes on me. I load it back up and I have to play the whole final part over again. Ummm, no, time to send back to Gamefly. LOL, crap game.

• 7 months later...
I keep getting killed by these PEG bombs or something and it restarts me at a checkpoint like 5 minutes back and it's annoying the shit outta me. They seem like maybe grenades or something but they randomly appear when there are no enemies around anywhere. How do I avoid them or identify them?

Actually, the moderator/command voice(female) alerts you to both the Peg bombs and the rolling mines at the time they first appear.

Still a royal pain, especially on Level 5 with the mine fields.

• 1 month later...