XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 > Battlefield: Vietnam

View Poll Results: Which is the worst gun in the DLC?
Assault: M16A1 4 4.30%
Assault: M14 8 8.60%
Engineer: Mac10 7 7.53%
Engineer: Uzi 4 4.30%
Medic: RPK 0 0%
Medic: XM22 3 3.23%
Recon: M21 17 18.28%
Recon: M40 1 1.08%
Recon: SVD 44 47.31%
Other: PPsH, M60, AK47 5 5.38%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie9000000 View Post
may aswell pick what i think is the worst gun from each kit

Assault - M16 - Sure, it's better than it is in the main game, but i think it has terrible stopping power and can't see through the sights very well.

Engineer - M10 - Crap range, crap accuracy, crap power, just can't stand it, managed to get the gold star for it (eventually)

Medic - M60 - Fires way too slow for my liking, and the recoil is quite high, just not as good as the RPKand the XM22.

Recon - SVD - Yep you guessed it, i just hate this weapon, the scope is terrible, the recoil is just massive, i struggle to hit people right up close, i prefer the M21.
Lol M14 is worse and M16 is outstanding in main game (Exellent fire rate & accuracy and damage is ok if you use magnum ammo and know how to pull R1 fast)

Ropponen94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 05:20 PM   #22 (permalink)

I would say overall at this point the M21 is my least favorite, I'm just not a big fan of the scope. Though, I'm sure I'll get used to it when I spend more time with it. But since I have been going through and trying to get 100 kills with each gun, I realized I have to alter my play style with each weapon within a kit. The M14 is my least favorite for assault as the clip size is horrendous. M10 would be my least favorite for engineers, don't bother going for kills over 10 feet away the accuracy sucks on this. I would say the M60 for medics just because of the fire rate and I don't like the sights.
BtheCarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 02:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

Voted SVD. They should rename it to STD because it's something you never want to get.
SpikeTeflon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeTeflon View Post
Voted SVD. They should rename it to STD because it's something you never want to get.

funny

ATM i'd say the uzi, it's the weapon i struggled the most to get the gold on... and i've discovered that the svd isn't that bad, especially in hardcore

My favorite match in BF3, and probably ever.

Not DIW anymore. Since, like, 2011.

[DIW]xricky93x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #25 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Red Dead Poker Ace   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessorship View Post
I havent used them all yet, but I cant kill shit with the M60 so that would get my initial vote. I'm gonna play for a couple hours after watching Cheers. I'll go through all the guns and then give my vote afterwards. I am dreading the SVD though.
Afterr putting about 20 hours in Vietnam I've got to agree with a lot of people and say the SVD is the worst gun. The crosshair is hard to see against dark backdrops and the recoil is insane.

SVD gets my vote.
Blessorship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:21 AM   #26 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Figma

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   5,000 Posts   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   SOTM Winner   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

M60, UZI and M21 are the worst guns.. first two have awful sight because they have too big "blind" spot in them. M21 has terrible scope and it feels like toy anyway..
In my opinion SVD in better than M40, M40 is for noobs to have it easy but its slow, SVD still kills with headshots and you dont need to reload after every shot. Only thing I ever aim is the head.

Last edited by Figma; 01-29-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Figma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #27 (permalink)

i'll do worst gun of each class

assault: m14

engie: mac10

medic: i can kill with all guns but of all 3 m60 is the worst

recon: i only used the tommy gun with recon

Quest for 500 ace pins
ingram10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #28 (permalink)

and for me worst from each class is:
assault- well m16 has not enough stopping power
engineer-mac10 (at the beggining its fun but after a while u re noticing it sucks)
medic-xm22, i cant kill a shit with xm22, m60 is better cause it pucks lot more power in each bullet
sniper- i have bad memory after using m21 in MoH but SVD sucks even more

Last edited by czarny08; 01-31-2011 at 07:45 PM.
czarny08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 03:11 AM   #29 (permalink)

SVD for sure.
Currahee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:12 AM   #30 (permalink)
Events Director

Send a message via Skype™ to AlphaCookie

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   Staff - Events Director   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Gold   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

I actually have to change my opinions on certain weapons now that I've spent enough time to personally know my weapons.
Hated Weapons:
Assault: M16, no power (whatsoever) and just "sounds" like a childrens toy. Good for CoD style spraying though.
Engineer: Uzi for sure, the PPSh is my OP baby, and I love the novelty of the M10, its like the USAS12 from the game, its my D-Bag gun
Medic: Still M60, i wish theyd replace with spawnanddie or HIV/AIDS something better
Recon: M21 is the worst for me now, I just run the ammo to quick because the stock scope is like 2x zoom so I HAVE to use the 12xspec to get ACOG zoom and see from any distance.
Personal Favs:
Assault: M14, people can bish about clip size/accuracy, but i find myself hitting targets from a distance easier and emptying my clip at the same rate as the AK, oh and the M14 just sounds Beast
Engineer: PPSh. Nuff said.
Medic: RPK. Best accuracy lowish recoil, excellent power and sights
Recon: SVD on Core, I can run it fairly well with Ammo upgrade,M40 on HC

Signature and Avatar by ESYLD
PC Build: FX-6300 Stock Clock, 7770 Ghz Edition, 8GB DDR3 1866 RAM.
My Twitch Channel
AlphaCookie is offline   Reply With Quote