losing all your stats on BC2 vietnam? check here.

SIE

i noticed that with the BC2 nam pack stats sometimes reset to level 1 and people just keep making topics about it, i thought i might help you guys by telling that this is not a pernament loss and that it is easy to make them re-appear.

so, in case this occurs to you don't panic, when you are outside of a match just quit the game and simply restart it again, after the game is loaded go to the original BC2 multiplayer section and open the weapons & gadget menu. wait for the load to finish and everything will be able to view your progress on the nam expansion aswell as anything else.

cheers.

edit:

more problems with leveling and weapons then i expect, i found out a solution for both the level zero glitch and the one where your gunstats sometimes wouldn't update in battlefield bad company 2, in case this happens follow this procedure:

1:

exit game then go to saved data utility (PS3)

2:

find the BC2 savefile and copy paste it to a USB pen (or not, but you'll lose all single player progress then) and delete the one on the PS3.

3:

restart game and load your gunstats on BC2 multiplayer, if you havn't screwed up everything is back.

it solves both the gunstats that refused to update and the level zero glitch, i encountered all those problems while getting gold stars on the vietnam weapons and that's how i solved them to keep track of my progress, all online unlockables (guns, stars, pins, patches, etc) will be there again.

oh, if Xbox users use a same way of saving it might work for them too. just in case.

Edited by SIE

Nice to hear/good tip, but my guess is that it only helps for when you're playing as "level 1". When you're "level 0", and this seems to be happen more often to me atleast, this method doesn't seem to work unfortunately. I've played some games over the last couple of days ranked as level 0, and still haven't gotten any of those stats. I know the official statement is that everything is still recorded, but some people say that no stats are recorded when playing as level 0, and my guess nowdays is that they are right.

Nice to hear/good tip, but my guess is that it only helps for when you're playing as "level 1". When you're "level 0", and this seems to be happen more often to me atleast, this method doesn't seem to work unfortunately. I've played some games over the last couple of days ranked as level 0, and still haven't gotten any of those stats. I know the official statement is that everything is still recorded, but some people say that no stats are recorded when playing as level 0, and my guess nowdays is that they are right.

i've been doing some google searches on that matter, there's currently no pernament/temporary fix although i found this interesting:

You guys need to relax. This game has very few bugs normally. They are trying to add the new dlc to the main game and sometimes these things need tweeking. It's happened a number of times over the life of the game and it always gets fixed.

i also read that in case a level zero occurs all gaming activity is still being recorded so when it's repaired your recent earnings will fuse with those you had before.

This has already been explained in multiple threads...there was no need to create a new one....

multiple threads that just keep spawning and dying around this section, with a little support the members might go here instead of making new HAELP and GLITCH threads. it helps keeping the business clean.

it will be of service untill this issue has been fixed. then we'll talk about this topic's use.

Edited by SIE

i found a solution for that too. in fact i got a solution for both the level zero glitch and the glitch where certain gunstats wouldn't update.

check the first post. i'll put all of it there.

Does not work :(

I backed up my BFBC2 save on a USB then deleted it from PS3. Then I loaded up BC2 and everything is wiped. No stats, no rank etc

Edited by Leicester_Lad_93

happens sometimes, try again and make sure it's the standard multiplayer you are opening.

It seems to have worked finally, sort of. The stats are the same as on the online stats tracker but are still a bit wrong unfortuneatley. E.g The M16 now finally shows the silver medal but 'Kills 45, Kills to next 44' obviously is a bit off.

So can I put my save back on now without messing up the stats?

well nothing's perfect i guess, to me it hasn't shown any inaccuracy yet, if you are not sure however feel free to try it again. it's harmless.

and if i were you i'd keep the original save on a USB untill you are finished with your leveling, weaponkills, etc. you'll be encountering these little mistakes alot. when you are done you can switch back to normal, a fix is on the way so it won't be pernament.

Edited by SIE

well nothing's perfect i guess, to me it hasn't shown any inaccuracy yet, if you are not sure however feel free to try it again. it's harmless.

and if i were you i'd keep the original save on a USB untill you are finished with your leveling, weaponkills, etc. you'll be encountering these little mistakes alot. when you are done you can switch back to normal, a fix is on the way so it won't be pernament.

Well I think it may be down to me getting kills when 'rank 0'.

The 'kills to next' seems correct now as do the stars, just the kill totals wrong I think (but not by much)

This new, "home made" fix to the rank problem seems very interesting, nice one! - For some odd reason, I've only encountered the "level 1" glitch the last few times I've played, and not the "rank 0". Maybe it's got something to do with how many people that are (trying) to play online at the same time, seeing as how it seems to occur more regurly on the weekends?. (Maybe old new to most). Still kinda strange though.

you are not the only one, i've been receiving alot of these problems aswell for a round 5 times a day, many people do if i may believe the internet.

just be grateful that there is at least 1 way to view the stats, you don't have to reset them all the time if you want, just use the trick from time to time as a way to keep track of progress. it'll save you some time.

Gah! Today when I load it up my stats are fine but when I enter a game I have no rank or any of the upgrades. Tried trying new game, and quitting to xmb and restating but Rank 0 every time.

So I then did the delete save game fix 5 times but now I have lost everything and nothing is fixing it!! Why????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Fuck you Dice, I've never had soooo much trouble online with anything ever before. CoD lag is way better than a broken battlefield rank/stat system.

Relax guys.. it happen to me 1 out of 3 times when I go to see my stats but everything goes back as if it never happen, and I mean by that, every kills, medals, pins etc comes back so no need to worry about that. Simply sit back and enjoy killing viets or ricans.

But if you are put to level 0 you can't use any perks and your stats aren't being tracked.