XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 10-11-2011, 10:44 AM   #1
mikem192

Angry 'Trophy not earned'

i had that message pop up after earning 3 of them...and just as it says the trophys where not earned, i mean what?? i have never seen this, glitched trophies ye but not earned?? and the message even came up where the trophy should off, has anyone else experienced this? im pretty annoyed to say the least, its only just taken all my stats to update and catch up

pile of crap

ok had a theory....could it be that i downloaded the vietnam pack of my mates account whilst he was logged into my ps3??

i like helping out with boosting but i work for the RAF so i am away for months'
1st Burnout Paradise, 25th Bad Company 2
Most Recent - Dead Island

Last edited by mikem192; 10-11-2011 at 10:47 AM.
mikem192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's ''Odds and Sods'' List   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

You mean you received the "you did not earn a trophy" notification? If so, then that usually appears when you're using somebody else's save and not your own. Saves are linked to PSN ID's, so if you use a different one, the trophies won't unlock.

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 12:34 AM   #3
mikem192

ooo i see, thanks for the help! looks like me downloading it from his account means i cant get it, well ill just have to purchase it myself..typical

thanks again

i like helping out with boosting but i work for the RAF so i am away for months'
Old 10-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #4
Bezenko

Awards Showcase Bronze Submission   Word of Mouth - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem192 View Post
ooo i see, thanks for the help! looks like me downloading it from his account means i cant get it, well ill just have to purchase it myself..typical

thanks again
I don't think thats the problem cause when I went to my mates house, I signed in and downloaded the Vietnam pack aswell as the other DLC's. (will NEVER do this to ANYONE online though, NEVER) And he is earning trophies when they should pop.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Rocksmith 2014 Trophy Guide
Bezenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
mikem192

see thats exactly what i did so im unsure as to why it would do it! nevermind i cant b bothered with it then, at least battlefield 3 is out soon

Old 10-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #6
LukeyCow

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Yeh as dark phantom said this is a save file issue, not a problem with downloading it off a friends account. A few years ago my friend asked me to take over my COD WAW save file because his got erased(duno y but it happened to me and my friends multie times, even so i had to beat all the missions except the last 2 on veteren again) i bought it over because u cudnt play zombies without finishing the campaign and He got the message "you did not earn this trophy" at the time we had no idea but now this does make sense. Im guessing youve got someone elses save file, i dont know how or y but thats it.

PSNP|Playfire|Anime Planet
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
LukeyCow is offline   Reply With Quote