Delayed until early 2015

Erulezz

If they had released this game as broken as BF4 then the franchise would be dead,so I think its good they delayed it so it is playable (still not gonna buy it though), also Oct/Nov is stacked with games this year so it could have got lost in the crush

My question is what affect does this have on BF5, I would have expected BF5 to be out Oct/Nov 2015 but if Hardline is delayed until say March then I can't see them wanting both games out within months of each other especially if they want to sell season passes etc, would mean an outlay of about £90 per game (£50 for game + £40 for DLC)

Think DICE will be concerned if you buy Hardline then you are unlikely to splash another £90 on BF5 so does this now push back all releases for BF?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hopefully the delay will mean it will be playable, and stable at release.

I keep reading how Visceral Games are constantly saying the game will work on release. It is a sad time for gaming when the makers have to say things like that, it should not even be a question. Unfortunately in this age of post release patches and updates it is now the normal. I almost hope this game will fail badly, then it may get the message across that it unacceptable and we will not put up with it.

• 4 weeks later...