Rate the trophy difficulty.  

435 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_9.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.93

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally don't rate something with the hardest possible value, but this game deserves to get the maximum rating.

The Singleplayer trophies are pretty easy, but this game has some of the hardest online trophies I ever saw (it's also not possible to get platinum for this game due to the reason that the hardest online trophy is bugged as well).

The only impossible trophy is 'I am Bad Company' which would still be hard even if it were possible. That coupled with the 10,002 kills and the fact that you can't boost up the trophies make this rather difficult. It could be a lot worse, however, such as speed runs of levels or if it was harder to get rank 25 online. Finding some of the gold and collectibles would be a little difficult without a guide also.

Just playing the game gets you a bunch of trophies. Putting a little skill in gets you a whole chunk more.

It does annoy me that you have to play through the single player twice to get the difficulty level trophies, so that scores it a frustration point in my mind. I wouldn't have played through the single player again if I didn't have to. That boosts it up from a high 6 to a solid 7.

Edited by Chapel

The hardest trophy to get is the "get all awards" trophy. I'm down to 3 wildcards, staying dry (hardly ever see anybody floating in the water, much less while im driving a boat, which you don't do that often anyway), strike (based mainly on luck), and savior trophy (just takes a crap load of time becuase they are much harder to get than avenger). I have to say, these are the hardest because they are based more on luck than on skill.

I gave it a 10. I've never seen harder online trophies. The last trophy I need is the I'm mr. bad company and I need about 40 savior trophies and 52 kills in one round. The online trophies are very difficult and time consuming.

Edited by Nath

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 10 as well. I'm down to 1 saviour patch and 4 wild cards. All of these are based on luck. This "all awards" trophy is just impossible. At this point I would be willing to "buy" the awards I have left. I feel like I put my time in on this game as far as trophies are concerned. I could never quit the multiplayer though!:)

The most trophies are very easy. There are only 2 trophies you can't get within a week of playing. Maybe 3.

10002 kills, all badges and if you don't like to play online at all: reaching the highets online rank.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this game unopened at home, after reading this, it's gonna stay unopened :D

you only play games for platinum? ever thought about playing games for fun???

hardest trophy for me is playing 100 online matches on xbox-live lol.

typical for EA that they dont even fix such a bad mistake in the german trophy description...

I have this game unopened at home, after reading this, it's gonna stay unopened :D

yea right ...you don't know what you're missing... it has a hilarious single player story ...

btw just got my platinum in it :xd

noting is impossible , imo for me hard is good, i like the challenge more.

and those 'hoo rah' and 'I am Bad Co.' should've been divided into 120 trophies lol ...each and everyone of them could be somewhat challenging.

i noticed how as i kept playing and playing ...obviously got better and most of the trophies i though to be ridiculously difficult to get in normal game play actually started poping up on their own... takes some practice and strategy i guess. oh and "cough cough" lots of spare time lol.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm curious to know if people are rating this game a 10 on the difficulty because of the online trophies?

When this game first came out I never bothered with the single player and hopped right online. Today I was bored and threw the game in and checked out the story and it's not bad.

I had 99% of the online trophies already because I played it alot...so how hard are the story trophies?

i gave this a 9

on the single player i flew through hard difficulty, really wasn't a problem because you don't have infinite spawns of enemies like in cod 4&5.

finding gold and collectables in single player is really easy as millions of people have posted guides for it.

the multiplayer trophies are a b*tch and a half though, especially the wild cards, "get 5 road kills in a match in a helicopter" what the hell were they thinking when they made these awards?

• 4 weeks later...
The most trophies are very easy. There are only 2 trophies you can't get within a week of playing. Maybe 3.

10002 kills, all badges and if you don't like to play online at all: reaching the highets online rank.

Which 2 or 3 are you thinking of?

I played BF:BC on XBL for over 19 days of playing time, scored 750k points and not once got a Grenade Launcher Efficiency trophy. I'm sure I came close several times... I wonder why it's 6 kills, when every other kill-related trophy is 5 or less?

I hope Dice does a better job of making the trophies and wildcards for Bad Company 2 more obtainable. "Staying Dry" is 50 kills?? Why not 20? Or even 10? Boats were only on 2 of the original maps, and 1 of the new maps. And it was rare to see anyone swimming at any given time.

And the values should be based on difficulty (obviously). "I am Bad Company" should be a (G), not a (B).

Hope you're reading this, Dice devs!! :p