How far are you?

Donkey-er

okey, since me and my friends constantly keep eachoter posted on how much we still need I'd like to know it from all ppl here!

so just copy paste this and fill it out.

Name:

Kills: /10002

Awards: /120

so it should look like this:

Name: Donkey-er

Kills: 5001/10002

Awards: 120/120

BTW: DO NOT POST your stats more than once every day! (preferably even less!)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: BigBrotherGTU

Kills: 2099/10002 (+11000 in BC2, but that's useless :()

Awards: 88/120 (I'll probably never get the rest...)

LOL

thats EXCACTLY the reason why I bought BBC:P

after loving BBC2 so much I was like: "HELL I can put these kills to good use in BBC1" and to be honest I just love em both equaly:P

EDIT: up to 5500 btw:P (test week in school, so I had to take an step back...)

Finally got all of the awards, thanks to everyone who helped me with the I am Bad Company! trophy, most time consuming trophy I have ever achieved so far :)

Name: Strat1968

Kills: 4794/10002

I'm still helping my friends with awards, after that it's all about kills kills kills. Just watch out my AKS74u or SCAR if you are on opposite team, and don't try to backstab me with knife like one of you tried before I head shot her on one legit game about a week ago :)

Updated:

Name: K-e-v-i-n-9-5

Kills: 4550/10002

Finally got all the awards, thanks to all the guys who helped me. Special thanks to: Strat1968, Devotheus, CalintsFG, szyszaczek, Tumu_FIN and deviq. Just 5550 kills needed for the Platinum trophy.

Edited by Kevin95

No problem... I'm at 120/120 5400/10002

Having troubles to find time to get the kills. Only got couple of hours per day usually.

I really got pissed of by Kevin's shotgun last night while playing with randoms on opposite teams. Luckily I got about even kills on him while knocking his head into little pieces with M16 :)

I just don't even bother to play with classes without healing ability. So I'm sticking with assault or support (mostly assault, because there's nothing sweeter than getting killed by "attic rat" sniper and then spawning again and blowing him into pieces with grenade launcher... and if that doesn't work, couple grenades thrown through the hole in the roof will complete the job :D) Yes, I really like to retaliate, always going after the guy who last killed me... I just go blind for other players until I get my vengeance :D

Still getting 2-3 kills per minute most of the time... try it with sniper or demolition and you spend most of the time waiting for spawn :p

Edited by Devotheus